Part 28

-Natalia-

It's been a month since JJ was forced to leave. Me and Spencer actually still see her quite a lot as she and/ or will usually look after Hailey when we are at work or on a case. Obviously that's when JJ is not working at her new job. Lately Emily has been acting kinda weird but she says it's nothing. I'm choosing to have trust that if something was wrong she would tell me.

Tonight me Emily and Penelope are night out for girls night. It won't be the same without JJ though. We would invite her but will told me yesterday she lady for work and won't be back for a week or so. I think it was. This is my second time going out after Hailey was born. The first time was the day after JJ officially left the BAU. The team decided we should have one night out before JJ left for good.

Anyways I just got out the shower and dryer my hair. I curl my hair and then walk to the closet. I put on a pink top and black jeans. Paired with black heels and a leather jacket.

I then grab my small bag with my phone, keys and wallet inside and walk downstairs

I then grab my small bag with my phone, keys and wallet inside and walk downstairs. Hailey is in her swing and Spencer is sat on the couch watching her and the tv.

"Nat you look great." Spencer says turning to look at me. I sit down as it's not quite time for me to leave. Hailey looks like she's gonna fall asleep so me and Spencer take her upstairs. We put her down and I sing to her like usual and then we both go back downstairs. It's bout time for me to leave now so I call a cab.

The cab arrives and I get in and go to the bar. I then get out and walk into the bar. I notice Penelope and Emily sat at a table so I walk over to them.

"Hey girls" I say as I sit down in the empty seat next to Emily.

"Hey." Pen reply's

"You look great" Emily compliments

"Thanks" I reply's "u don't look too bad yourself." She smiles.

-

The next day I wake up with sounding headache. I can hear Spencer telling a crying Hailey to be quiet because mommy's sleeping and I smile at the cuteness of it. I look over at my bedside table and I see a falls of water and bottle of aspirin. My smile grows wider and I take the water and two pills out of the bottle and take them.

I then pull the covers off me and stand up. I walk over to the nursery where Spencer is sat in the chair with Hailey in his arms. I walk over to him and sit on the arm rest. Hailey smiles at me and reaches her arms out. So I take her.

"Hey baby." I say to her.

"I'm gonna go make us breakfast." Spencer tells me and I nod. He kisses my cheek before walking downstairs. I follow behind him but I go to the living room.

After eating breakfast we decide to get ready and go to the park. We texted Will and JJ about it and they said they'd meet us there with Henry. After I shower I dry my hair and get changed into some blue Jean shorts and a top.