Part 23

-Natalia-

After about a month me and Spencer are almost done with the nursery and we have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow to find out the gender. And what I mean my that is the doctors gonna write it down so I can give it to pen, em and JJ. As they all insisted I have a gender reveal and I didn't want to argue. Eight now me and Spencer are decorating the baby's room.

"I think they're gonna love this." I say

Spencer wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his chin on my head. "I think so too" he agrees.

We Finnish the decorating so we go downstairs and eat dinner. Then after dinner we watch some movies before going up to bed.

-

The next morning I wake up and shower then dry my hair and so my makeup. I then go to my closet and grab black jeans a white top and a black blazer. I grab a pair of black flats.

I then walk downstairs and eat breakfast

I then walk downstairs and eat breakfast. After breakfast we get in the car and go to work. We go into work and I sit at my desk.

"Woah woah woah." Derek starts "Natalia Mikaelson is not wearing heels. I know somethings she doesn't wear heels in everyday life but I have never seen her wear flats to work" he states. And I laugh slightly

"Yea well don't get used to it." I state. I see Spencer come back with coffee so I take it off him.

"Hey what you doing?" He asks

"Well since you decided I couldn't have coffee I decided neither can you." I state

"Why am I being punished because your pregnant and can't have it?" He asks

"Your the one who got me pregnant. You should suffer too." I reply. Spencer rolls his eyes before going to sit down at his desk.

"I should have done that to will." JJ states and I laugh.

We all then settle down and start our work. After a couple hours me and Spencer get up and leave to go to the ultrasound.

-

We arrive at the doctors and go in. We are in a room when a man comes in.

"Hi I'm Dr Mendoza." He states with a smile.

"I'm Natalia and this is Spencer." I say and he smiles

"Ok well are you ready to see your baby" he asks and we both nod. He puts the gel on my stomach and we look at the screen. "Would you like to know the gender or?" He asks

"Umm could you write it down on a piece of paper?" I ask and he nods

"Yea ofc" he says he writes it down and folds the paper. He hands us the piece of paper and says goodbye before walking out. We get the pictures and then go back to work. As soon as i walk into the bull pen and reach my desk I'm surrounded by Emily, JJ, and Penelope.