Part 13

(Your name is Natalia now. Makes it easier for me hope u don't mind)

Rossi goes and calls Hotch to tell him what Addi said. while i stay with her soon enough she falls asleep. After she fell asleep i walk out of the hospital room and Rossi is on the phone to the rest of the team. They were talking about the unsub and the rest of the family.

"he killed the hole family exept the daughter why?" rossi asks.

"maybe Addison reminded the unsub of a friend or a family member. maybe a sister." i say making rossi jump as he didnt know i was behind him. "sorry didnt mean to scare you" i add

"no its fine. and that actually makes a lot of sense." rossi states. "he was gonna kill all of them but just couldnlt bring himself to kill Addison." he adds

"but the unsyb had no problem killing kate and maria.  (victims from other familys) " Garcia states.

"yea but when you think about it Kate and maria have blond hair and blue eyes. however Addison has brunette hair and brown eyes" i state. "so its more than likely his sister -if its a sister- looked a lot like Addison and thats why the unsub couldnt kill her." i add

"garcia can you look for anyone whos sister or family member died suddenly and looked like Addison." hotch asks

"yea ofc ill get on that garcia out" she replys and  then the line goes dead.

Rossi put his phone in his pocket.

"hows addison." spencer asks me

"Shes ok physically at least shes sleeping right now but she'll be ok" i reply.

A little while later garcia calls back.

"hello my furry friends." garcia greets us

"hey pen what you got for us" i ask

"so i did some digging ike i do and i found that there was a girl around addison's age. That resembles her a little too well who died last year of cancer. Her name was Melissa Benson her mother Katherine Benson passed away when she was 2. her dad James Benson killed himself shortly after Melissas death. Melissa also had a brother his name was Jake Benson. He and his sister were really close up until the point of her death after James killed himself Jake struggled alot and ended up quitting his job and cutting off all his friends. im not sure where he is now." garcia states.

"can u find us a adress where he has been seen recently babygirl" morgan asks

"do you even know who your talking to i sent the adress to your phones. Oh and Rossi Nat and reid are closest" garcia replies

"nat, reid and rossi go and the rest of the team will meeet you there

"ok and thanks pen" i giggle and hang up

Me, Rossi and Reid all drive to the adress. Shortly we arrive at a abaondoned building.

"nat go round back and me and reid will go in the frount" rossi wispers

I nod my head and slowly make my way to the back of the building. I unholster my gun and push the back door open. I slowly walk in and atart clearing rooms. I come across a room where there is a body layed on the floor i walk over to the body crouch down and shine the flash light down on it. It looks like it could be Melissa. Im about to stand back up when something hits me over the back of the head. I fall on the ground next to the body and groan in pain.

"you shouldnt be here" jake says

"jake listen to me my name is Natalia Mikealson im with the FBI. I need you to put the gun down ok?" i say

"no i dont know you." jake hesitantly replies

"your right jake you dont know me but this isnt what melissa would have wanted." i say "melissa didnt want anyone to be hurt" i add

JUst as i finnish my sentence Rossi and Reid come in. As soon as they walk throung the door jake comes over to me pulls me up and put the gun to my head.

"donr come any closer or ill shoot her" he yells to rossi

"jake out the gun down come on we can talk about this just put the gun down." rossi states

"jake" i say "remember melissa and gow she didnt want anyone to be hurt and how she loved you" i add "she didnt want this just put the gun down and let me go make her proud that you did the right thing" i continue

Jake thinks about it for a few seconds and then pushes me away and into Reids arms.

"im sorry" he says looking me in the eyes. and then turns to look at melissas body.

"NO!!" i yell and go to stop him but before i could he pulls the trigger, blood spats all over meand the walls and he falls to the ground.

I stop where im astanding and put my hand over my mouth. Spencer walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug. It takes me a second but i return the hug. The team comes rushing in through the door they look at me and spencer and then down at jake laid on the floor they all holster their guns.

Im outside sat on the back of the ambulance after getting  my head checked. Spencer walks up to me.

"hey bby are you ok?" he asks in a calm voice.

"yea im fine. just wanna go home" i reply

"me too. come on lets go" he says offering me a hand. I take his hand he pulls me up and we both walk over to the SUV.

*skipping jet ride again*

Once we get back home we drive to my apartment and go inside. we both place our bags by the door and go and sit on the sofa. we both cuddle on the sofa until we eventually decide to go to bed.

*Authors Note:sorry i havent updated this story i just couldnt think of anything to write. If you have anyideas feel free to mention them to me please. Any way i will try to update this story more often but thank you for reiding i really appreciate it.*