Part 27

-Natalia-

It's now been 3 months. Today I'm going back to work. Will is going to be looking after Hailey. I of course wake up to haileys crying. Luckily for me Hailey usually wakes up around the time I have to get up for work anyways. I go into the nursery and feed Hailey. Spencer comes in.

"Hey Spence. Can you take Hailey so I can shower?" I ask and he nods

"Yea of course." He says

I hand Hailey to him and walk back to my bedroom. I get in the shower and then step out. I dry my hair and put on light makeup. I then walk to my closet. I put on a black skirt and a black top. I also put on my black heels

I then walk back into the nursery where Spencer is sat with Hailey reading to her

I then walk back into the nursery where Spencer is sat with Hailey reading to her. When he sees me he stops and stands up. He passes Hailey to me so he can go Finnish getting ready. I take Hailey downstairs I place Hailey in her bouncy chair. So that I can make me and Spencer some breakfast. I turn the radio on and sing to Hailey. While I cook some scrambled eggs.

Spencer came down the stairs a few minutes ago and I've just finished cooking breakfast. I put a plate in front of Spencer and we eat. Once we are done Spencer washes up and I get haileys bag ready. After we're both done I move Hailey into her car seat and put her into the car. I quickly go and grab my bag that I left in the kitchen and then we drive to JJs.

Me and Spencer took our different cars. As we figured it's easier and both of us didn't need to drop Hailey off. I get hailey out the car and her bag. I take her inside.

"Hey will." I say to him.

"Hey Nat." He says his accent evident.

"Thanks for looking after Hailey." I say to him

"It's no problem." He reply's and I smile

"Well I better get going. Al the stuff you'll need is in the bag. And thank you again." I say and he smiles

"Of course nat any time." He states and I turn and leave.

-

I step out of the elevator and into the large glass doors. I start to walk to my desk.

"Nat. Oh my god." Emily says looking up at me.

"Hi." I say.

"You look great Nat." Derek tells me.

"Thank you." I reply.

After hugging everyone I look up to hotch's office as everyone was staring.

"What's happening?" I ask

"We don't know. JJ, Strauss and Hotch are in there." Emily tells me

"What did JJ do?" I ask with a confused face.

"Nothing that we know of." Derek states.

JJ finally walks out the office and everyone pretends they were doing work. She stops talking to Rossi before then walking away. We then all grab our bags and walk to the elevator. Where Garcia hands is information papers for the case we just got.