Part 24

-Natalia-

A couple of months later I am almost 9 months pregnant now. I am still at work and we are all sat at our desks doing paperwork. The baby is due in about 2 weeks and I can't wait. Not only will I get to meet my little girl but I will finally get my body back. My dad, Elijah, Hope, Freya and Rebekah are gonna come to Virginia soon. There due to come in about a week as they all want to be around to help me.

We are all just about to leave and go home when JJ comes in and says we have a case. There are a bunch of groans and sighs as we all turn around and make our way to the conference room.

"Last night two family's were murdered in their home. They were all family's of 4. Father, mother daughter and son." After JJs explanation of the case we didn't spend long in the conference room.

-

Me and Garcia were sat in her 'bat cave' waiting to be patched into the meeting on the jet.

"So how's baby genius?" Garcia asks and I smile.

"She's doing just fine" I reply subconsciously putting my hand on my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet her. I better be the favourite." Pen says and I laugh.

"I'm sure you will be. I have no doubts." I smile at her and she smiles back

"So what I'm hearing is baby genius is gonna love me more than JJ and Emily." Penelope states.

"I-I. That's not what I said." I say

"Yea but that's what I heard" she states and we hear someone clear their throat. We both look to the screen and the team is there. I can help but let out a little laugh.

"There is no way the baby is gonna love Penelope more than me." Emily challenges.

"I'm sure she will love you both the same." I say holding back a laugh.

"No." Emily, JJ and Penelope all say at the same time.

"She's gonna have to pick." Emily states

"She's not even born yet guys." I say

"Yea but still." JJ says

"Ok your all clearly only worried about this coz she's gonna be the only girl." I say and they all nod. "Well don't worry she gonna love you all the same now I believe we have a case. So we might wanna get to that" I state and everyone nods.

-

A couple hours later and I get up to go to the toilet.

"Where are you going." Pen asks

"To the restroom" I say

"You've been there like 3 times in the past 5 minutes" she whines.

"Well why don't we have a tiny human sit on your bladder and see how you like it." I state "I mean you think it's annoying your not the one who has to get up every two seconds" I complain

"Ok I see your point" Penelope says and I laugh before leaving the room.

-

A couple of days later the team caught the unsub and are on their way home. I'm helping Penelope clear up all the paperwork in her office from the case. I suddenly stop and Penelope realises.

"What's wrong?" She asks

"I think my water just broke." I state

"Wait really?" She asks and I nod. "Well let's get you down to the car." She states wrapping and arm around me and leading toward the elevator. When we get to the elevator we see the team getting off. "Turn back around guys Natalias water just broke." Garcia calls to them. They all turn back to the elevator and step in and Spencer comes over to me.