[17] out

Watching Gon and Canary go back and forth with the latter mostly doing the hitting was painful for (y/n) to watch, she offered to use her ability and yet Gon's stubbornness deafened his senses with what the older girl was saying

Honestly, it was ridiculous, but then again it was Gon they were talking about.

Leorio and Kurapika could only give her a pat on the back for trying to help, the two wanted to use (y/n)'s ability as well, but knowing Gon, he'd only stop until Canary gave in.

And to their surprise, with (y/n) excluded, Canary allowed them, but as soon as the permission they needed left her lips, something had hit the side of her head.

With all of them running to help Canary out, they saw a woman in a dress along with a kid whom (y/n) knew was named Kalluto.

While (y/n) was trying to treat the forming bruise on Canary's head, the three boys went and stood over them, readying themselves if ever Kikyo decided to strike again.

"You must be Gon," Kikyo's sickeningly sweet voice reached (y/n)'s ear, stopping her from her actions, but as soon as Canary flinched, she went back to work again, listening to what Kikyo was saying.

"I have a message from Kil, 'Thank you for coming. I really appreciate it. But I can't see you right now, sorry'."

The whole 'I can't see you thing' was true. (y/n) went to check up on Killua every night, and every time she went to visit him, he was still restrained by chains.

She talked to him asking when he was going to get out, but she didn't get a solid answer. She already knew what the outcome would be and yet she still questioned him, wanting to lighten up the mood with small talk.

"Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Killua's mother and this is Kalluto," It was as if Gon didn't want her introduction, because as soon as she ended what she was saying, the boy asked her something.

"Why can't we see Killua?" Gon asked, to which Kikyo answered with the same old sickeningly sweet voice of hers.

"Because he's in solitary confinement," The last two words caught their attention.

"Kil stabbed me and his brother before he ran away from home,"

'Well, maybe if you aren't such an ass he wouldn't have done that, would he?'

At that time, Killua was freed from his restraints, as per requested by his grandfather.

Kikyo most likely saw what was happening as she basically let out a cry with the words "Father why must you do this" leaving her mouth.

Both Kikyo and Kalluto left just as soon as they arrived

"I probably shouldn't say this, but they creep me out," Leorio said as soon as the two Zoldycks were out of earshot.