[32] save

(y/n) watched from the window of the abandoned building the troupe considered as their hideout

Once in a while, she'd go back to her hotel room. She knew that they could easily pinpoint her location although she was using her Zetsu.

To ensure that they wouldn't know her identity, she even changed her outfit.

She was wearing a pair of pants, a hoodie, and a mask that concealed her face well.

It was a pain to her seeing both Gon and Killua get antagonized by the troupe, but since she knew the difference between her capability and the group's, she knew better than to bail the boys out when all of them were present.

She could've asked her sister for help, but (s/n) was off doing her own business, "I have some things to attend to, you know shit is about to go down and I at least need to help people that are going to be involved." the older (l/n) said.

(y/n) understood and she was relieved knowing that she had her sister saving lives.

And now only Nobunaga was left with the boys while the others left to steal from the auction.

(y/n), sure that the others were far away from their hideout, slowly threw one of the ten arrows she was holding on to.

Nobunaga's voice echoed throughout the abandoned building which made his voice loud and clear to the girl who still stood outside.

Testing the waters out, she manipulated one of the arrows to go somewhere near the room where Nobunaga shoved Gon and Killua into.

It seemed like the man didn't hear that.

And so, she fired all ten arrows into different directions which caused a series of things to get shattered or moved around. Of course, just as expected, what (y/n) did managed to catch Nobunaga's attention as the man peeked outside the door.

Once his attention was diverted, (y/n) teleported to where the boys were, grabbed them by the back of their clothes, and teleported back to the boys' hotel room.

The girl heard Nobunaga let out a loud "Hey!" before she returned to the room.

She was sure that Nobunaga was racing to the three of them with his sword in hand.

The few seconds that Nobunaga's attention wasn't on the boys definitely saved her from her inevitable death. She had to give herself a pat on the back for using her ability well.

"Took you long enough," Killua said, watching the girl disappear for a good second before she returned with all of her arrows in her hand.

With that done, she went into the bathroom and back to where the two were as she held the first-aid kit that Leorio handed them the day they met up with each other in Yorknew.

"Let me see your wounds, I'll try to treat them while Leorio is out with Zepile," (y/n) muttered, placing the kit down as she freed her head from the hoodie and mask she was wearing.