[07] tick

warning: minor character death

"Yay I won!" Gon exclaimed as he went back to their place, a point on their screen popping up meanwhile Kurapika offered that he'd be next to fight despite the fact that (y/n) basically argued with him since she wanted to use the sword she had.

As the blonde finally made his way to the center stage, the bridges that connected it to their rightful places with their teammates retracted back, disabling their chance to turn back. There it was, the blue monster that (y/n) thought was stupid.

With the cloak being removed from the monster's face, Leorio let out a sound of incredulity since the difference between Kurapika and his opponent was rather large.

The 19 tattooed hearts on his left chest, a muscly figure, large stature, all to be ruined by his idiotic growl or whatever that was, "I'm next nyahahahaha!" he laughed.

"Kurapika's gonna win," (y/n) yawned out, she already knew what was going to happen, but y'know...she kinda wanted to witness some things.

Since both Tonpa and Leorio only looked at the difference between physical appearance, they were worried as sweat dripped down their faces.

"That's one freaky body," Leorio said and was continued by Killua saying: "And face,"

"The number of hearts on my chest seems uneven, I'm glad that I've met number 20," Majitani taunted, but still, Kurapika stood there waiting for his opponent to actually start their fight.

(y/n) stared at the idiotic monster of some sort as he kept on terrorizing Kurapika, his taunts were scary, but it was ruined by his laugh.

"I won't accept any half-assed contests, got it? I want blood, entrails..." Majitani kept on talking and talking, successfully stalling time, but was then cut off by Kurapika.

"Very well. I accept," the blonde said making the blue-skinned monster stop his laughter, and just as Kurapika accepted the monster's request, he then took off his tabard, a certain (h/c)-haired girl coughing as she wanted to cover up the squeal that was making its way to her throat.

There was a moment of silence after that, the blue opponent obviously deep in thought as he thought about why the blonde still hasn't backed down.

The opponent then kept on pulling out his tricks, two of Kurapika's teammates obviously unimpressed with what he was trying to do.

"Is Kurapika going to be okay?" Leorio asked as he eyed Majitani who buffed up his appearance

"For all I know, he looks more of an idiot rather than someone strong," (y/n) said, the white-haired boy nodding at the statement as she basically read Killua's minds.

"Don't worry," Gon said, earning a questioning look from Leorio, "When I look at him I don't get chills," he continued on, his arms crossed as he stared at the blonde's opponents.