[19] arena

As soon as the trio's blimp ride came to an end, they hopped off of it, (y/n) and Gon followed Killua as they were unfamiliar with the place

(Y/n) didn't really know much about the place that surrounded Heavens Arena, the anime only showed part of it, after all.

When they finally arrived, (y/n) stared in awe at the large buildings that stood over them, she felt intimidated for some reason.

They didn't easily get inside since there was a long-ass line for the fighters.

'Won't I really die here?' (y/n) asked herself, as she kept on staring at the building.

Doubt was creeping in on her, but that vanished as the two boys called out to her, their place in the line getting closer to the inside.

Their waiting time lessened quickly when they reached the doors of Heavens Arena and within almost ten minutes, they were faced by one of the clerks.

"Welcome to Heavens Arena, please fill out these forms," The brown-haired woman said as she handed the three forms.

To be frank, (y/n) didn't know that she had the capability to write their alphabet up until her hands began automatically writing what she was thinking but in their alphabet.

It did freak (y/n) out the first time she learned that she was accustomed to a foreign alphabet, but now that it was her second time around, she didn't mind it at all.

As long as she understood what they were saying, then all was fine.

"Killua-sama is #2054, Gon-sama is #2055, and (y/n)-sama is #2056. Please remember your number, they will call out once you're ready," the woman said, her tone sweet and most likely because the management asked her to be that way.

"Imagine if I died here before I get to see my sister again," (y/n) laughed, Gon looked at her with worry, while Killua seemed like he was somewhat confident with the strength the girl had.

"You won't," Killua said, as he led the two to the main arena.

(y/n) looked at what was in front of her and her eyes widened.

Multiple platforms were placed in the middle and older men were seated on the sidelines as they cheered on the person they've placed their bets on.

There weren't even really females inside the arena, there were some but they were only watching.

"Man, it's been a while," Killua looked at the fighting men on the different platforms, Gon and (y/n) took a seat beside him

"You've been here?" Gon asked, surprised.

"Yeah, my father left me here when I was six years old without a single penny. He said I should reach the 200th floor before going home,"

"How would he even know that you've reached that floor?" (y/n) asked.