[02] start

Come on (y/n), socializing with one of the boys you liked since you were little isn't bad

Come on (y/n), socializing with one of the boys you liked since you were little isn't bad...especially when you're actually the same age as him!!

(y/n) consoled herself as she tried to lighten her own mood up.

Plus, he's actually nice and isn't like the other boys you like...this one could even probably like you as a human being!!

After doing breathing exercises knowing that her breath might get stuck in her throat once she actually talks to them, she began making her way to the three who were still talking to the rookie crusher.

"Eh? Didn't you put laxatives in those drinks?" (y/n) finally managed to get close with the three.

"Y'know that isn't very nice of you," the girl then huffed as she shook her head in a disapproving way, the three who already had the drinks in hand were either spitting it out or pouring the contents out of the can.

Tonpa then left the four, not before giving the three victims an apologetic and of course, fake smile. God, did (y/n) want to slap that off his face.

The girl could only wave the guy off as he went to sulk or some shit, (y/n) didn't care if she had to be honest, she was just glad that the three weren't poisoned, but then again they would still know despite the girl not being there to warn them.

"Thank you for the warning," big doe eyes stared back at the girl's (e/c) eyes. Ah, it was as if (y/n) was meeting Kyoka all over again.

Guess she finally had someone to dote over again, but this time the boy was actually pure, not that the blue-haired girl wasn't.

"Oh, it's no problem, uh-" (y/n) had to give it to herself for having quite the acting skill, and it was all thanks to the numerous impromptu plays that some of her teachers would give.

"Gon!" the boy enthusiastically exclaimed, "What about you two?" the girl then turned to face half of the main four.

"Leorio," the glasses-wearing man gave (y/n) a smile

"Kurapika," the blonde gave (y/n) a smile as well, the girl tried her damned best to not blush or do something idiotic to embarrass herself to the blonde, and all in all, it was a success.

"Well then, it's nice to meet you three. My name's (y/n)!" the girl returned the same energy Gon gave her earlier.

Out of nowhere, the purple-haired examiner came out. As the (h/c)-haired girl stared at him, she knew at that moment why the others were skeptical about him when they were halfway through the first phase, he did look weird.

"My name's Satotz and I will be the examiner for the first phase, now if you may follow me," the examiner turned around in a robotic way, his limbs moving in a straight way.