[27] fight

Was (y/n) regretting her choice with fighting Rhielvelt? Well, yes and no

She didn't regret it because she actually wanted to try her newfound strength again, and she did regret it because the crowd was larger than it used to be compared to when she was on the floors below the 200s.

Also, she'd make sure that Rhielvelt would still be alive and working after her fight. The man was scheduled for another fight just after her match with him since the man scheduled a fight with Killua and Gon the same day.

(y/n) had a hunch that Rhielvelt wanted to avenge Sadaso and the other one, she wasn't really sure.

The man wanted to reach the top floor and it was more than obvious, he literally scheduled three fights in one day, if that doesn't scream desperate then she doesn't know what does.

(y/n)'s stage fright wasn't luckily as big as it used to be during her first match, but she still felt scared, the whole arena had their eyes on her and her opponent.

"Today we have our second match!" The announcer said, her voice ringing all throughout the arena.

(y/n)'s opponent was already on the other side of the platform while she stood fiddling with the belt Atsushi gave her since he said that it matched the pants she wore.

"Oh my god I'm basically cosplaying him." the girl thought all while the arena was going wild.

"We have (y/n) vs. Rhielvelt! And if you didn't know yet, (y/n)-sama and Killua sama will be debuting for their first 200th floor match today!"

"All will be based on the point and KO system, start!" The referee said.

Both (y/n) and her opponent made their move, the man expected her to be catched by the contraption he made in his wheelchair, but as soon as it neared her, the girl took a step back as she used Ko on both of her feet, effectively destroying the part of the platform she was standing at and at the same time making a smoke screen.

A second after that she blindly shot five different arrows that contained her aura, she just wanted to be able to teleport without people seeing, and if Rhielvelt was somehow shot, then she'd apologize to Killua.

The thing that was about to grab her earlier didn't properly do its job, was it a malfunction? Did it rely on knowing and seeing where she was?

The girl teleported to a place she made a smoke screen at as soon as the first one she made was starting to fade, another arrow made its way to where Rhielvelt was, but the arrow (y/n) shot had a lot more aura than her usual would have, and it was to make sure that the smoke screen was a lot thicker.

The man was unsure as to where the girl was, and it was all thanks to her Zetsu. The girl placed her hands on Rhielvelt's back, and before he knew it, he was already sitting on a cracked floor with (y/n) standing behind him.

Their fight was filled with dust and literally just (y/n) shooting her arrows, teleporting back and forth, and eating her words about not using her ability.

The referee searched as to where they were, everybody in the crowd did see movements in the smoke but they didn't know that it was (y/n) using her ability.

Rhielvelt, who was previously sitting, was now laying down as (y/n) forced him to do so, the girl had her feet on his chest as she didn't want him to get up.

(y/n)'s hand twirled an arrow as she began saying something.

"You should be thankful that I didn't hurt you, if me and the boys switched schedules, things could've been way worse for you." (y/n) smiled as she stopped spinning her arrow.

As soon as the smoke cleared out, (y/n) was declared the winner.

All it took was 30 seconds and (y/n) was giddy about it. It was her first win in the 200s

"That was the fastest match I've seen, if not, that was probably the fastest match this year!"

"This year?"

The ones who placed their bets on (y/n) cheered with joy while the ones who voted for her opponent were booing at her saying that it was cheating.

"Bla bla bla, they always use their Nen and it's just right that I use mine. I'll more or likely find a way to win even without teleporting, oh well."

Instead of her fight being Rhielvelt's 3rd lost, it was his second.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You used the same technique you used before we entered the 200s," Killua stated, the boy was done with his match as well and just as expected, he was the winner.

"Everything happened so fast, I couldn't really follow you through the dust," Gon said as he kept munching on his burger.

"I wonder if Rhielvelt would've won if he saw our fight before we entered the 200s," the girl said

"He could've won, but man what was he doing staring at the dust earlier?"

"I can't really tell since I can't see him throughout the dust too,"

The three continued on eating their celebratory dinner which consisted of greasy fast food with almost a dozen of choco robots Killua had since (y/n) decided that he deserved it.

(y/n) didn't really know why Killua followed her orders despite being as stubborn as Gon was.

Speaking of Gon. Hisoka finally accepted to fight the boy.

"Gon, you sure you want to fight with magician man?" (y/n) asked.

The boy nodded looking determined and at the same time looking childish... he was a child after all.

"I'm gonna give him his badge no matter what!" Gon declared with his mouth full.

"Gon...don't talk with your mouth full..." the girl sighed. Maybe if she was really a babysitter to these two, she could've earned more money than the ones she received from Heavens arena.

"I'm rooting for you!" Killua followed as he copied Gon's action

"Gon, Killua," (y/n) said as she gave them an unnerving close-eyed smile.

The two gulped at what (y/n) looked like.

Killua could recall the way she looked when they saved Zushi.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. Just make sure you two train a lot, okay?"