[34] take

"No worries

"No worries. I understand that their situation will somewhat help with your plan, but once they're in trouble, I'll get them," (y/n) said.

(y/n), Melody, Leorio, and Kurapika were all staying in Leorio's hotel room as they came up with an idea.

(y/n) already knew that the plan was going to be a success, but there was a voice in the back of her head, yelling that something could go wrong.

She was already on edge when she started watching the Yorknew arc back in her home dimension, what more when she was actually in the dimension itself and with herself involved in the main group nonetheless.

"Naturally," Kurapika replied as he waited for (y/n) to neatly put his wig in a high ponytail.

"Why do you even want to wear a disguise too?" Leorio asked as he eyed (y/n) who was wearing a lime wig that was tied into a low pigtail.

With the oddly-colored wig, she also sported suspenders to finish off her so-called disguise that (s/n) got her all because she told her sister all that was going to happen along with what happened days before.

"I've met the pink-haired woman before when we were in Heavens arena. It was dark back then which was why I didn't realize she was a member of the troupe sooner..." (y/n) trailed off.

The girl stood up from her seat as she tried to attach the gray wig onto Kurapika's scalp.

Melody, who had been listening to everyone, noticed a certain someone's heartbeat slowly increasing, but that heartbeat became calm once (y/n) managed to put Kurapika's wig successfully.

"Actually... I kinda met her again a few days ago along with the long-haired man... oops?"

"What?!"

While Melody and Kurapika remained calm, Leorio suddenly stood up from his seat and walked over to the girl just to shake her by her shoulders.

"Why and how did you even manage to get the two back?" Leorio asked as he kept on shaking the girl.

The girl rapidly tapped on the hands that were shaking her shoulder. Leorio stopped once he noticed that the girl was becoming light-headed thanks to his actions.

"Hang on..." she said, her arms clutching onto a chair near her as she regained her senses back.

"... I was chasing a cat back then, almost got run over by a truck and bam there they were and that's why I need to wear a disguise... duh,"

"You're mad at Killua for being reckless while you're just the same!" Leorio scolded (y/n) as the girl basically went to hide behind Melody, the woman laughing at how they resembled a parental figure and child duo.

"... Sorry," the girl muttered. It was hard for her to apologize, okay?

"Come on now, Leorio. No need to get mad at her, at least she got out alive."