[24] match

(y/n)'s body was splayed on the bed of the Heavens Arena room she had

(y/n)'s body was splayed on the bed of the Heavens Arena room she had. She's already done everything she needed to do to start off her day.

The girl almost automatically went straight to the bathroom earlier that day once she turned off her phone's alarm, and after she had taken a bath, she bothered the two boys just so that they could eat their breakfast.

This time around though, Gon was the only one that had a match that day.

(y/n)'s eyes stared at the sky that was visible from her bed, the oh-so bright blue sky that blinded her from how shiny it was.

She was about to take a nap until a loud banging on her door was made, a familiar voice following it.

"Old hag! Gon's match is about to start!" Killua yelled from the other side of the door.

All (y/n) could do was sigh and get off her bed as she made her way to the door which revealed an antsy Killua.

"You could've gone off without me," (y/n) said before yawning.

"Yeah, but Gon would be worried if you weren't there with me," Killua said as he started to walk away from (y/n) while the girl followed suit after she made sure that her room was locked.

"You could've just said that you wanted to go with me~" (y/n) teased.

Killua could only turn his head away from her, he was already somewhat accustomed to (y/n)'s teasing and yet he still felt flustered from the attention he was getting from her.

He acknowledged the girl as an older sister figure and he had to admit that she was a hundred times better than his two older brothers.

"I feel like I should've made Gon eat some bananas for carbs or something," (y/n) muttered.

"He won't be needing that," Killua said as he threw his hands behind his head, confident in his friend's stamina and energy.

"It's better safe than-" the girl was cut off once the shouts of multiple people reached her ear.

They were nearing the venue for Gon's fight.

"What were you trying to say?" Killua asked.

"It's better safe than sorry," (y/n) shrugged her shoulders as they finally made their way inside the arena and once they'd found a spot, the orange-haired announcer began talking.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(y/n) sighed in disappointment when Gon was brought back to his room with multiple parts of his body broken.

The boy was stubborn and she knew that the boy's actions wouldn't change with her just being there.

At that time, her tough love was tested. It wasn't easy to see the boy so down casted because of the results of his first match all while knowing a person that could patch him up in a matter of seconds.