𝟏𝟐

-

❞𝐓𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭❞
-
𝐙𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐳𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

❞𝐓𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭❞-𝐙𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐳𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

-

I laid in my bed,scrolling through Instagram when I heard something fall.

I sighed out loudly.

I got up stretched,then slid in my Gucci slippers and went to see what she did.

When I entered the kitchen-living room, Juliana was on the top of the fridge wiping her balls on the cereal boxes,which made some of them fall.

"Juliana Jackson why is you up there?"

Juliana stopped what she was doing making her black and white ring-tail rise up in the air and then looked at me.

"Bruh c'mere,get down Julee"

Juliana gave me a high pitch shrill as she got off the fridge jumping down on the kitchen counter and then jumping on me.

"Who you giving allat that attitude to?"I gave her a look

She stopped, looked at me for a moment and then proceeded to rub her head on my face.

"Yeah that's what I thought"

She stayed on my shoulder as I went to the toilet and brushed my teeth.
But as I brushed my teeth Juliana kept on trying to pick my toothbrush and play with it,so I just look her back to the living room, gave her some grapes and left her there,going back to get clean.

Getting back to the bathroom, I showered and then got dressed in my room.

"Bruh I don't wanna go to work today"
I worked at the barber shop,my unc Kinsley owned,but I didn't feel like going today.Plus,I don't think I can leave Juliana today she too active.

My thinking got interrupted by the someone knocking at the door.

Who the fuck is at my door at ten in the morning? At nine in the morning. AT NINE IN THE MORNING .

I walked out of my room,to see Juliana jumping up and down excited to see who was at the door. Things like this always excited her since she was very active.

She raised her hands telling me to pick her up,so I did it and she laced around my shoulders gripping onto my chain with her hands scratching me a bit.