Chapter 24

Jiraiya POV

I hold Chiyo's hand in my own both her arms where wrapped tight in bandages, "Tou-chan, Oneechan is going to be okay right?" I pat her head, "Oh come on you know how stubborn she is before you know it she'll be running around teaching you jutsu!"

Kasumi nods meekly, "I'll tell you a secret I'm going to go bring someone back who can help her wake up faster." She looks up with me with hope, "Really?!" I grin, "Of course why would I lie." Sumi grabs my arm and tugs me out of my chair, "Well what are you waiting for get going Tou-chan!" I chuckle, "All right I'll be back as soon as I can keep an eye on her okay." She salute's, "Hai!"

I glance at Chiyo's form one more time before going to met sensei, I arrive threw the window. "You know that there's a door to the office right." I laugh, "Oh come on sensei where's the fun in that, anyway did the council approve of Tsunade becoming the 5th Hokage?" He nods, "Hai so I assume you're going to leave as soon as possible?"

I frown, "Ya and I'm going to take Naruto with me with the Akatsuki moving around it's better to have him with me. And...Chiyo managed to burn her chakra coils pretty bad, so I'm going to bring her back to heal her."

He puts a hand on my shoulder, "Do as you must Jiraiya I will keep her safe while you are away and have Kasumi stay with me and Konohamaru." I nod, "I will be back as soon as I can!" I jump back out the window, just hang on Chiyo I'll have you up in no time.

(Timeskip)

After the run in with Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki I decide its time to teach Naruto the rasengan. "Say Pervy-sage who are we getting exactly?" I hum, "Her name is Tsunade and she'll be able to heal Kakashi, Sasuke and Chiyo." He grins, "All right will lets go get her!" I shake my head this kids got a one tracked mind that's for sure.

We walk for an hour in silence, "You said Tsunade is one of the Legendary Sannin like you Pervy-sage so just how old is she?" I point at myself, "Same age as me but she a gambler and uses a jutsu to make it look like she's in her 20's. And from what I hear she's been using it a lot all to get out of owing money loaners."

He frowns, "Ah man she sounds like a charmer." I chuckle, "Ya well she's always liked gambling more than anything its to bad she doesn't have any skill." I frown, I wonder why she didn't keep Chiyo or at least she didn't tell me about her. I sigh will if I find her I can ask her.

Tsunade Pov

I walk out of the gambling hall frowning, something bad is going to happen I never get that lucky. "Lady Tsunade wait up will you what's the matter for you to win this much it's a miracle. But you don't seem to happy about it." I look at Shizune over my shoulder, "This town somethings not right here hurry up we're leaving." She stutters, "B-But this is a tourist town we should take time and go look at the castle."

I begin walking again, "Well look fast so we can get out of here." We get to the castle and Shizune was gushing over it, "Come on we need to get out of this town fast." She runs after me, "It doesn't cost anything to look ya'know."

I stop and look up to the castle as a chill goes up my spin, what is this feeling. I watch as the castle collapses and threw the smoke a snake. "Isn't that..." I glare, "Orochimaru." He laughs, "I've finally found you Tsunade." We stand across from each other and I take in his appearance, he looks in pretty bad shape I wonder what happened.

"It's been quiet a long time hasn't it Orochimaru." He smiles, "Indeed I've been looking for you everywhere." I look at him expressionless, "What do you want from me after all this time. You feel like talking about the good old day's." He chuckles, "Actually I was hoping to ask you for a favor." Something is wrong his body is weak and those arms are the source of whatever is wrong with him. "Find someone else I haven't treated someone in years."

The kid next to him shake's his head, "That won't due surely you can see how serious these wounds are there isn't anyone else that can cure this." I glance at his arms, "Those arms of yours those aren't any ordinary injury." A special sealing jutsu was done to him cutting off his chakra but who did it? "What did you get yourself into?" He frowns, "Nothing much I was just trying to kill the Third Hokage but your daughter didn't take to kindly to me for trying that." I freeze on spot and my mind wonders to the small bundle I held 13 years ago. "I don't know what you are talking about."

Orochimaru chuckles, "Oh come now Tsunade there's no need to lie about her, she looks exactly like you when we where children. Even if she has some of Jiraiya's features and acts like that fool. Chiyo Senju hero of the village who saved the Third Hokage, and user of the First Hokage wood style. So young but making quiet the name for herself already, though she's really only coming out of the shadows."

I clench my fist, it can't be.....I had left her all the way in the land of lighting. "Not only did you leave her to fin for herself but you let the two most valued people to you march to there death." He laughs, "Such a pity it was a terrible way for them to die." That pushes Shizune last button and she moves to attack angered by his words. "Shizune that's enough!" She rejoins my side, "Orochimaru you where always this twisted even when we where kids. Come on you know the type of gal I am don't even kid with me okay." I hit the wall behind me hard and it crumbles into tiny pieces, "Or shall I kill you where you stand!"

"Please we haven't come all this way to fight, we came here to negotiate." I grit my teeth, "Negotiate!! Are you trying to make me laugh! I've told you once already now get the hell out of my sight." I narrow my eyes and launch at them, "I'm offering to bring back your dear little brother and your beloved back to life." I freeze he can't be serious can he? "You haven't chased use off yet so I take it we have a deal." I look down at the ground, what do I do?

I think back to them both, "What do you plan on doing once your arms are restored back to you?" He shrugs, "Well you know me I've never been one to lie so I'll just give you the truth how about that. I'm going to go back and finish Sensei off and get back at that daughter of yours for being such a torn in my side."