Chapter 35

Chiyo Pov

I roam around the village, I just told Kaachan about my two to three year training plan, She was a little sad but happy for me and told me that Touchan was going to take Naruto to do the same. I understand that completely especially with the word going around that they'll start making there move in three years. Naruto needs to be strong enough to defend himself against them if he ever ran into them.

I scratch my head should I do some training today....nahhh I'm lazy. "I-Um Chiyo." I look over and find a fidgeting Sakura, I haven't seen any trace of her since I woke up. "Oh Hey Sakura what's up?" Suddenly she rushes over and pulls me into a hug sobbing silently into my shoulder, I sigh softly and hug her. "Hey there's no need to cry I'm okay."

Sakura pulls away and wipes her tears, "I know it's just when you came out of the tree's you had so much blood on you and then you passed out. It felt like the Forest of Death again and I couldn't do anything."

I ponder a bit, "Hey have you thought about what I said about becoming a medical shinobi?" She nods, "I did and it interest me the more I looked into it." I grin, "Great then when you want ask my Kaachan about it I'm sure she'll take you on as a student."

I begin to walk away, "W-What whose your Kaachan?"

"The Hokage!" Touma snorts, "Isn't she supposed to be the smart one?" I roll my eyes and decide to head home for the day. I spend the rest of the day on the couch reading when there's a knock at the door, I groan a little. When I open it I'm met by a smiling Naruto, a slightly smiling Sakura and Touchan. Him and I haven't really talked since the take on grandfathers head, well its more me avoiding him but who cares about the details.

"We have a mission concerning Sasuke, there's a rumor going around that the sound ninja are holding Sasuke in the Land of Rice. And we are to go and investigate." I sigh and slip on my shoe's I can never catch a break can I, good thing Kasumi wanted to stay with gramps this week. Locking the door I turn towards them, "Where's you pack Chiyo?" I point under the bandage's on my right wrist, "I keep extra supplies in a new seal just in case."

Touchan smiles, "Great you three will be serving under me then lets head out!" We head out at a good speed, I pick at the bandages on my arms. Stupid chakra burns are taking longer to heal, I really hate bandages. Arriving at just as the sun rises we stand on a branch looking down at it, is he really somewhere here? "Where in Orochimaru's territory now so be on guard. Especially you Chiyo, you've been his target multiple times." I cross my arms over my chest, "I know Touchan this isn't my first time going into enemy territory." He sighs, "You are still mad at him?" I huff a little, "Until he says he's sorry."

Touma chuckle but doesn't say anything else, "I've gotta say this is kind of a let down, I would have thought that at least one of Orochimaru's guys would have attacked." Sakura agrees with him, "I didn't think it would be like this either. I didn't think the sound village would be pretty and peaceful." I look over at them, "Technically we're still in the Land of Rice we haven't reached the Sound Village yet."

Touchan nods, "This place was once ruled by one of those fools always wanting more, and that drew Orochimaru to it. And he poured sweet words into the poor fools ear's with a whole lot of different promises. Obviously Orochimaru doesn't care for any of that and only wants to make himself stronger in order to achieve his revenge. You may not see any sign's of him in the land but he's here."

Naruto put's his hands behind his head, "So what know Pervy-sage?"

"Will you please stop calling me that!" I cough trying to hide my laugh but it didn't work with the glare I got from him. Sakura looked confused on why Naruto calls him that so I move close and whisper the reason. She side eyes him and I snicker, "Say Touchan where's the Sound village anyway?" He shrugs, "I don't know thought you would know." I rub my temples as Naruto yells at him, "Well that's the main reason we've been sent here, is to find it." The knucklehead nods, "Oh ya I see you're point."

"Well then how do we find it." I begin to walk, "First we find the nearest town, every land as a spot where people go to rest and relax." Touchan let's out a laugh and speed walks ahead of me, "Nothing like a town full of pretty girls!" It doesn't take long for us to find one but it looks abandoned, "Not much of a town is it." Touchan flare's his nose, "Oh there's people here all right can't you smell the perfume?" And this lady's and gentlemen is my Touchan, he holds his hand out to Naruto,

"Okay kid hand it over." I raise a brow, hand what over his pack? "You know how it work's it take's money." My eye twitches and I snatch Naruto's little frog wallet before Touchan grabs it, "Hey!" I pull out a scroll from my pouch and send chakra into it a medium sack comes out, I hand it to him. "Here taking mine instead I have plenty." He grabs it and smiles like a baka when he open's it, then he tosses his pack and the contract for the toad's to Naruto and Sakura. "The three of you stay out of this, go around town and wait for me there." I shrug and begin to walk away, might as well let the baka get things thrown at him.

We sit on a hill by the path waiting for him, I chew on a mint leaf as we wait. "Gah it's always the same to him I still can't believe he's you're Touchan Chiyo." Sakura eyes widen slightly, "So not only is Lady Hokage you're Kaachan, but your Touchan is Jiraiya-san?" Naruto's jaw drops, "Granny Tsunade's your Kaasan." I rub my temple's, "Yes knucklehead why do you think I look so much like her?"

He frown's, "Wait so if she's your Kaachan then she-!" I smile slightly at him cutting him off, "We already talked about it and I forgave it, so don't get worked up about it okay." He huffs but nods, "I still can't believe there just now piecing together who you're parents are."

"Oh shut up Touma." I feel a chakra signature watching us but don't say anything not unless they make a move I don't like. I catch three kunai before they hit Naruto and look at the bush throwing them back at the person. They jump out and Naruto get's in font of me, "Who are you start talking?! Another one of Orochimaru's hit man!!" Her eye's widen and she throws a smoke bomb down, how interesting.

"Naruto let it go she'll show up again." Before he can ask what I meant we can here a yell, "NARRUUUTOOO!!!!!" I groan loudly knowing what that meant, as he zooms right passed us. I pick grab Sakura's hand and start running, "Touchan I am going to hurt you!!!!"