Chapter 9

Chiyo POV
I roll my eyes at all the quivering genin, come on guys he's not even scary. "First you candidates from the Village Hidden in the sound. Knock it off who said you're allowed to fight?"   The guy I released gives him a lame excuse, "Sorry its our first time, guess we got a little excited." I click my tongue in annoyance, "There will be no fighting between other particapance, unless youre proctor give permission. Anyone who thinks about disobeying my rules will be dealt with immediately."

I join the line waiting to get my number, I could feel multiple eyes on me....how fun. When I reach Ibiki he smirks, "I have my eyes on you."

I mock him, "I have my eyes on you, geez I knew you where a pervert." He scowls at me and I just smile cheekily at him. Getting to my seat I groan quietly, really sitting me next to the sound nin that tryed to take my head and a Chunin. I glance around and frown at Naruto who looks stressed out. He did tell me that paper test are his only weakness. I zone out as soon as Ibiki starts going over the rules. "I wonder what Sumi is doing Touma." He hums, "If she's anything like you she's probably dating ramen." I pout at his statement, "You may begin!!" Flipping the test over I sweat-drop, really this is it. Kasumi could pass this in her sleep!

I finish it in 15 minutes and rest my head on the table. "Touma there's someone in here that doesn't belong...." He growls, "I can sense who you're talking about but I can't tell who it is. They're masking there chakra too well so they could be kage level." I grunt and catch a kunai that was aimed at my head. "Number 32 you've been caught cheating 5 times! You must leave immediately." I glare at him, "Baka I think you need glasses because if you're eyes worked you would know I was finished during the first 15 minutes."

He launches at me but I pin him to my desk, holding the same kunai to his neck. "H-Hey!!"

"Chiyo let him go."

I glance at Ibiki, "Make sure you're people know what there doing." I sit back down ignoring the stares, "Well so much for not drawing attention to yourself." I sigh, "It can't be helped Touma especially with bakas around." After what seems like forever Ibiki gets ready to tell us the 10th question. "Before I actually tell you the 10th question I'm going to give you the final rule." I turn my attention to the window, just watching the leaves dancing in the wind. I can't help but wonder lately who my Tou-chan is. I mean its never really bothered me that much but now that I know who gave birth to me. I just really wanna know who helped make me. Do they even know I exist? Would they even.....love me. Shaking my head I watch as genin leave left and right, how sad they fell into your trap.

I watch with wide eyes as Naruto slowly raises his hand. Is he really giving up?! He slams his hand back down on the desk hard. "Don't underestimate me I never quit! I don't care if I get stuck as a genin forever, I'll still be Hokage someday!!" I smirk at Ibiki, well looks like you're not winning anymore. "I admire you're determination so the only thing left to say is congratulations. All of you have passed the first part of the Chunin Exams." Immediately people begin to get angry, I sigh loudly. "Really none of you guys figured it out. He was seeing if we could gather intel under so much pressure. And to see how everyone functions as a team, he wanted us to cheat. The guy next to me and the one back there are Chunin who we are meant to cheat off. Intelligence can win a warrior lose a war, but making sure its right is most important. The last question was to test our guts, those who where to scared don't deserve to be Chunin."

Ibiki chuckles lightly, "Well said Chiyo, now you all may continue-!" The window shatters and I freeze at who lands on Ibiki's desk. "Hello boys and girls my name is Mitarashi Anko you're proctor for the 2nd part of the exams!" Ibiki comes out from behind the banner, "You're early...again." I slowly get on the floor and being crawling towards the door. Please don't notice me, for the love of all things please don't notice me. "Chiyo-chan!"  Im tackled to the ground, her foot resting between my shoulder blades. "G-Get off Anko!" She simply ignores my request and ties me up with rope, where did she even get rope!? She throws me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"I'll inform you're squad leaders where you have to met me tomorrow morning." I squirm a little, "Naruto help me!!" He puffs his chest out but one look from Anko and he cowers lower in his seat. She jumps out the window fast but I don't miss the angry look on Sakuras face.

(Time skip morning)

I grumble under my breath already tied up next to Anko. "This is training ground 44." Anko gets a sadistic look in her eyes, "But now its mainly known as the Forest of Death." Oh this is just fantastic, The Forest of Death yeah. This is definitely going to make my job a lot easier.

**************************************

Heyyy guys its Acero i wanted to apologize for not updating any of my books that often.

I have a lot going on rn..so yea.

As an apology for the first time ever I drew an Oc on my phone. So without further stalling.

Meet Chiyo Senju.

It didn't really come out how I wanted so go easy on my heart lol.

Till next time my lovely readers;)