Chapter 5

Chiyo POV
I slide into my stance as Zabuza makes 10 water clones. Never taking my eyes off of them I speak, "Naruto, Sasuke you two come up with a plan to free Kakashi-sensei. I'll hold him back and Sakura protect the princess."

Before they can argue with me I rush at the clones. I clash with two of the clones pumping charka into my arms and legs. Kunai go right through there guts as my clones come out of hiding. Clones clash with clones as Naruto and Sasuke put there plan into action. Rushing back to Sakura and Tazuna I stand in front of them protectively. I could feel a gaze on me so I glance over my left shoulder. I give a soft smile, "Don't worry Sakura just like Kakashi-sensei I won't let my comrades die." I turn my attention back to the fight just as Kakashi gets released.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was hold man this was a pain in the ass.

(Timeskip  Kakashi and Zabuza fight)

Kakashi pins Zabuza to a tree and he looks at Kakashi terrified. "Can you see the future." I roll my eyes, "Yes this is your last battle you will die." Just then three needles sail threw the right into Zabuza neck. And I feel something sharp stick in my leg. Quickly I pull out a small needle that had a purple substance and it. My vision starts to grow blurry, everything around me becomes hazy with my ears begin to ring. Damn I've been poisoned, then I feel myself go forward. The last thing I remember was Sakura running towards me before I lost conciseness.

Sakura Pov
I change the rag on Chiyo head trying to keep her fever down. It had been two days since the fight with Zabuza, Kakashi-sensei woke up but she still hasn't. I'm worried if that tracker ninja really does work for Zabuza how did he poison her. And will she wake up, "Cha of course she'll wake up she told her sister she would come back!!" "Ya your right inner!"

I get up to put up the bowl of cool water away when there's a groan. Immediately I turn around to see Chiyo's teal eyes looking around as she slowly sits up. My eyes start to water as she locks eyes with me her voice comes out raspy. "Sakura what happen? Why are you crying?" Wordlessly I fling myself onto her and begin to sob in her shoulder. "You stupid Baka!!! You had me worried, Kakashi-sensei said you were poisoned!" She chuckle softly, "Gomen Gomen Sakura I didn't mean to make you worry."

I let her go and wipe my eyes, "I'll go get Kakashi-sensei." Slowly she pulls the covers off, "Okay I'm going to freshen up a bit I feel gross." I laugh as I close the door rushing downstairs to find Kakashi-sensei at the table reading his book. "Kakashi-sensei Kakashi-sensei Chiyo's awake!!" He snaps his book close and grabs his crutches making his way towards the stairs. I follow silently behind as he knocks on the door to the room I'm sharing with her. "Come in." Chiyo was on the bed again her eyes closed as she had her hand on her forehead glowing green. "Nice to see your okay Chiyo." She smirks and looks at Kakashi amused, "Nice to see you didn't die of charka exhaustion old man." He rolls his eye and sits on the bed, "Anyway I'll catch you up on what's been going on. Sakura Tazuna should be going to the bridge please go guard."

Hesitantly I glance at Chiyo who looks deep in thought but do as I'm told. Hopefully nothing serious is going on.

Kakashi Pov
As soon as Sakura's signature was out of the house Chiyo rushes to the bathroom. I grab her hair as she throws up purple substance along with blood making me worry. "Are you going to be okay it's not a deadly poison is it." She rinses her mouth out, "No it's not deadly and my body heals extremely fast I'll be fine in maybe 30 minutes."

We sit back in the bed, "First of Zabuza is a-." Chiyo cuts me off, "Alive because that stupid fake nin is working for him. Threw a tiny needle at me that's how I was poisoned. Made me relive my past I'm a beat the shit out of him." I hit her in the back of the head making her pout a little. "Language young lady. If you don't mind me asking care to share a little about yourself." Think for a moment she nods her head, "Well I grew up in a place that was supposed to an orphanage. But the people there I don't even consider human. There was daily beatings if you acted out of line even a little. We were basically having to find for ourselves. I defended everyone and took the beatings." My eyes sadden at this as her eyes glass over. "Growing tired of the abuse I would sneak out to the town and watch shinobi traveling threw. Everyday I pushed myself to the breaking point..... Til I knew I was ready to kill them."

She looks down and clench her fist, "I-I knew that was the only way to free all of us. Afterwards I lead all of use to the Raikage and Kasumi begged me not to leave her. And I didn't, she's everything to me that's why when you had her I didn't put up a fight. I never took her on missions with me because I-I don't want her to see me as the m-monster I am." I pull her into my chest as I feel her shoulders tense. "Your not a monster Chiyo you did what you had to do to protect everyone. Honestly I don't think anyone could survive what you went threw. But you are not alone anymore I'm here for you and Kasumi along with everyone in the leaf."

My chest begins to grow wet but I don't mind. For her to keep everything in and put on a strong front is incredible. After a few minutes she pulls away and wipes her eyes. "Thank you Kakashi-kun." I stand up and ruffle her hair, "Anytime Imouto Now rest for the rest of the day. I'll call you when dinner is ready." She smiles at me then smirks, "Don't trip on the stairs old man wouldn't want you breaking a hip." I shake my head as I close the door, what else have you been threw Chiyo.

********************************************
A//n

Hello lovely readers Yumi here and I want to deeeply apologize. This chapter probably really sucked and for that I'm sooo sorry I'm terrible at battle scenes. But I will be editing trying to make it better so bare with me. Anyway let me know what you thing. I'll update as soon as I can. That's it's it for now guys

Yumi our~😉