Chapter 4

Chiyo POV
I walk next to Kakashi-sensei as Naruto and Tazuna kept fighting. Then Sakura speaks, "Hey Mister Tazuna your from the land of waves right?" I mentally groan while he answers, "Yes I am." Then she looks at Kakashi-sensei, "Kakashi-sensei are there any ninja in the land of waves." My sarcasm takes over, "Yes there is Sakura and princess over here hired us to get a kick out of it." This earns me a glare from the both of them while I smile innocently at them.

Kakashi-sensei glances at me amusement evident in his eye. "No Sakura there are no ninja there. See the land of waves is between The village hidden in the mist and our village. So both villages offer protection for them." I zone out after that, Tazuna said protect with our lives. Why would he say that if this is C-rank.....wait the Land of Waves isn't it under Gato's control. If Tazuna is building a bridge that means Gato will lose control. Shit under his control are The demon brothers, and Zabuza Momochi aka 'demon of the mist'.

This mission is at least A-rank now and these guys apart from kakashi don't have experience with Killing Intent. Well I guess its about time people found out who really is the Black Dragon. I stop and glance down at my foot to see it's in a 'puddle' are these guys stupid. I shake the water off my shoe and glance at Kakashi he nods at me. We walk acouple feet away when chains wrap around Kakashi-sensei ripping him the apart.

Immidetly I pull out shuriken and everything seems to slow down for me. As there chains shoot out towards sakura and Naruto my shuriken hits them into the bark. Sasuke throws two kunai right in the center keeping them there. One of the brothers appears right behind Naruto I won't make it! Making rapid handsigns, "Wood binding jutsu." Tree roots shoot out of the ground wrapping him up not before he cut Naruto's hand. I look back to see kakashi with the other in a headlock and close eye smile. "Hi" My eyebrow twitch, "Baka I hope you fall of a cliff." He laughs nervously as we tie them to a tree, this mission is so troublesome.

Sakura POV
U-unbelievable Sasuke-kun and Chiyo didnt hesitate to attack. Sure I manage to get in front of Tazuna but what if Chiyo and Sasuke-kun were not here. Is this what the ninja world is really like this deadly. Once the ninja were tied up one of them speaks, "How did you know about the attack?"

Kakashi-sensei looks at them bored, "A puddle on a dry day and it hasn't even rain in weeks." Chiyo crouchs in front of them, "Well you two certainly lost your touch Gozu, Meizu." They eyes widen in surprise then in fear as soon as they look at her cloak. "Y-your-."

But Chiyo hits them in there necks knocking them out. "You know we could have gotten information out of them." She looks at Kakashi-sensei bored, "We know this mission is about A-ranked and the real target." My eyes widen in surprise A-A ranked that's to dangerous for us. I could die. I finally gain my voice back, "M-Maybe we should go back this mission is to dangerous for us new genin. And Naruto is hurt he needs medical attention."

Kakashi-sensei hmm's in response, "That could be a problem maybe we should go back." Naruto suddenly grabs a kunai and stabs his hand, "Naruto you idiot!" But he just looks down, "Why why am I so different why is it always me. I just froze like a coward and and Sasuke and Chiyo didn't hesitate. Well no more I will get stronger and beat you Sasuke and Chiyo. And to you bridge builder upon this wound I promise to protect you with my life believe it!!!" Kakashi-sensei scratches his cheek, "That was a nice speech Naruto, but stop moving so much you'll die from blood loss."

That baka Naruto starts freaking out more, Chiyo calmly walks up to him and grabs his hand. "Hold still Naruto I got you." She closes her eyes and her hand starts growing a light green. Then she stops and Kakashi-sensei looks at Naruto's hand. Naruto starts getting nervous, "Hey Chiyo-chan I-is everything all right?"

She nods and pulls out bandages for his hand. "Well it looks like we have a medical nin on our team." Kakashi-sensei pats Chiyo on the head making her grumble and me giggle. "Oh and Mister Tarzan we need to talk." Mister Tarzan flinches and starts sweating profusely.

(I'm going to skip over the boat ride because I just don't feel like writing it all out.)

Kakashi POV
After we got out of the boat we start walking to Tarzun house. Chiyo seemed tense about something, that's not a good sign. Then Naruto starts throwing kunai, "There!..it's just a mouse." Sakura hits him in the head hard, "Naruto you baka you gave me a heart attack!!" Naruto rubs and starts throwing more kunai making me sigh, "Naruto please stop those are not toys."

He throws more and a rabbit runs out of the boss. Ignoring my little genin me and Chiyo move to investigate. White fur rabbits only have that in winter so why is it out here. My eye widens at the realization and the change of the air. Me and Chiyo shout at the same time, "Everybody duck!!!!" Chiyo tackles Mister Tazuna and Sakura to the ground just as a big sword flys over head. It lodged into a tree and someone lands directly on it, someone who won't be easy to defeat. "No wonder the demon brothers failed with you as an opponent. The copy cat Kakashi Hatake you were in our bingo book. A man said to have copied over 1000 jutsu's."

"Zabuza Momochi aka the demon of the mist and the one that holds one of the seven swords kubikiribocho." He laughs like a maniac, "Oh I see I was in yours as well." Naruto try's to charge forward but Chiyo pulls him back by his collar, "Naruto stay out of it." He looks at Chiyo  confused, "What why!!!" I answer for her, "He's in a whole different league. If your my opponent I'm going to need this." I lift my protected up to revive the sharingan earning gasp from my team minus Chiyo. Zubuza chuckles, "I get to see the sharingan already I'm honored." Naruto gets frustrated, "Everyone keeps saying Sharingan sharingan sharingan what is it!!!!"

"Sharingan is a rare power that is held in the eyes. This visual dojutsu allows the user to see and understand any movement or attack made by an enemy. But there is much more to the sharingan than that." Sasuke eyes were burning the back of my head

Zubuza chuckles, "That was a good description boy but you merely scratched the surface. The Sharingan can see and copy any jutsu made by the enemy. That is how your sensei here got his name but enough talk I need to exterminate the old man." He jumps on the lake in front of us and a thick mist starts to surround us. I stand in front of my team as the surround Tazuna with Chiyo a little in front of them.

"I can't see anything believe it!" "Sensei just who is this guy?" I sigh not letting my guard down. "Zabuza Momochi also known as the demon of the mist. Mostly known for his silent technique he can kill you before you even know it."

"Eight points." His voice echoed from different locations in the mist.

"Larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian, artery, kidneys, heart, now which one will be my attack point?"

I start to fight Zabuza but with his water clones he manages to trap me in a water prison. I start worrying about my team, "Run you guys are no match for him!! It's a water clone it can't go a certain range your mission is to protect the bridge builder." Naruto looks at me in disbelief, "What we can't leave you Kakashi-sensei."

Zabuza chuckles darkly, "Now time to show you what a real ninja is." His clone appears behind Sasuke and was about to slice him in have when a katana pokes right through its chest. It reduces to a puddle, "Really Kakashi your telling me to run I'm a little offended. But no matter at least I finally get to have some fun." Slowly Chiyo walks in front of the others her face void of emotions as she stares at Zabuza. "It's been awhile Momochi." He flinches at her voice as he stares at the katana and cloak.

"Little girl where did you get that cloak and katana." A smirk makes its way onto her face, "Well it's obvious mine of course." He frowns at her but I could feel his charka waver meaning he was afraid. "There's no way in hell your her just some copy cat." Chiyo levels her katana at him, "Oh....then why not come and find out."

*******************************************

Duh duh duh Cliffhanger!!!!!!!

Anyway my lovely readers whose ready to see this showdown. I hope this book is meeting your standards and fair reminder it's still under editing. Thanks for the support guys!!!! I'll continue to work hard in making it better. And I'll update as soon as I can.

Until next time Yumi out~😉