Chapter 50

Chiyo Pov

I stand in the middle of a bamboo forest with Kakashi-nii as he does his summoning jutsu. All of his ninja's look at us, "Hey long time no see." I smile at Pakkun, "Good to see you Pakkun but I'm afraid we don't have time to talk. We've got a mission." Kakashi-nii nods, "The village over there as a reputation for creating some of the finest ninja tools around. There used throughout the Five Great Nations, because of there high quality. But rumors have been going around lately about them developing an ultimate weapon to attack the Five Great Nations."

"Uh-hu so that's our mission then to infiltrate the village and conduct a search to find out if there is really an ultimate weapon or not." I nod, "Right on the dot." Pakkun nods, "Leave it to us." They all rush of leaving us alone, "You know its been a while since we went on a mission just the two of us. And with you using that transformation jutsu."

I look at him us about the same height right now, "It's kind of weird now if I'm honest Oniisan, but it does feel good to be out on high ranked missions." I decide to try and meditate while we wait for Pakkun and the others to get back, the key word try.

My eye twitch's as Kakashi-nii lets out another perverted giggle, "Oniisan I swear if you d-!" But I'm cut off when Pakkun lands hard in the dirt in front of us, "Hey somethings weird the entire village is deserted." I place my hand on the ground with my eyes closed, "He's right I can't find any chakra in the village." Pakkun shakes some dirt off his head, "But I found something stranger than that."

We follow him to a big building and we look at the coffin of Seimei the founder of the Village if Artisans. "So someone has taken his body."

"See weird right?"

Kakashi-nii hum's, "So they took everything and abandoned their village, but where did they go?" I look at him, "I don't know but we better report back."

(Timeskip morning)

I grumble as Kakashi-nii keeps laughing at me slightly on our way to Kaachan's office, you see on our way here I spotted Sakura with Shikamaru and my have slipped a little. Kaachan looked at me like she already new what happen making me pout. We fill her in on what we had found and Kaachan looked like she wanted to hit something.

So I do the most logical thing and step back slightly behind Kakashi-nii in hopes of using him as a shield. "Kakashi your dismiss, Chiyo you stay." I sulk a little and Shikamaru moves next to me but I straighten up when Kaachan tells us that the Sand request our help. "Why are they after Gaara?" Kaachan sighs, "We're not sure yet, the four challenged Gaara and then took off. The hostage is a girl he'd taken on as a student, they just grabbed her and took off from the Land of Rivers heading towards the Land of Fire. As of now only Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro have been assigned to pursue them that's all the information I have for you two."

Shikamaru groans, "So that's all the information I get to set up this operation to track down these arrogant baka's who want Gaara?" I run my fingers threw my hair, "Will get it done Kaachan now take this list and choice you're team quickly."

I head towards the door, "Shikamaru I trust you're judgement, I'll be at the gate."

"Chiyo if it comes down to it you have my permission." I look over my shoulder with a smirk and body flicker away, this should be fun. I sit on the gate waiting for the four to arrive once they do I jump down. "Good now that we're all here, where going to be helping the sand village out with a problem they've been having. Shikamaru is going to be leading a different group on a different route sense the trail is cold."

Neji crosses his arms, "Is this similar to the Sasuke incident?" I see Sakura flinch slightly, "Yes and no this time I will be with you guys so that's a plus. But this will require a different approach so, and we don't have to much information on the enemy so be on guard. Neji you'll take point, Sakura you will be right behind him with me and Hinata on either side of you and Shino you'll bring up the rear. Since you are the medic on our team we have to keep you safe just in case any of us gets injured."

They nod and I grin, "Okay Team R.T.F move out and don't question me!"

Don't worry Gaara I'm coming, I may punch you in the arm but I'm coming to help!