Chapter 40

Chiyo Pov

I hold my katana up as Naruto yells, "Where's Sasuke what have you done with him?!!" Arashi grins, "I take it your Naruto?" We look at him surprised he knows his name, "If I where to tell you, you wouldn't believe me anyway." I grunt, "Why don't you try us and don't come out with that crap saying he's dead." He smirks at me, "You are Chiyo then I tried to go against you when you where escaping from Orochimaru. But you blew me away without even trying making me feel weak and worthless, so now I think its you're turn to feel as I did."

I watch in as he grows more arms, "Sakura you look after Sasame while we take care of this." Sasame grabs my arm, "Wait Chiyo you can't really fight him" I grab my katana tight, "I have to there isn't much of a choice." I remove her hand, "He's not the same person you knew, that gentle cousin is long gone and he won't hesitate in taking our heads."

"Let's go Naruto."

"Right!"

It doesn't take long for Naruto to get 'caught' my eye's widen when Sakura comes out, "Sakura no!" I barely make it and block the attack with my back, she looks at me with wide eye's. "C-Chiyo..."

"Rasangen!" Naruto lands his hit and keeps Arashi busy and I collapse on one knee, "Sakura whatever anyone say's you're not dead weight." I activate my dragon mark feeling relief on my back and smile softly, "You keep all of us grounded and are the smartest, so please have faith in us." I stand, "Now if you'd excuse me I have to help Naruto." I rush off and kick the guy away from Naruto, "You won't win this battle." He scoffs at me, "Lend me your chakra!"

"Fuma ninja art: Spell of Mandala!"

"Chiyo watch out!!"

Naruto pushes me out of the way but get's trapped in the prison thing, "Naruto you baka!!!" He grunts in pain as the thing shrinks, "I-I had to repay you for all the times you saved me." I shake my head and take a breath, "Sakura!" She looks over at me, "I need you to come up with a plan to get him out I'll keep this guy busy!!"

She nods with a determine look and I rush back at Arashi, "You're going to pay!!!" He laughs at me, "I'm to powerful for you now!!" I see Sasame coming up from behind and she manages to stab one of the people coming from his back. It withers away like a balloon, "You can't do this Arashi!!" He trys to grab her but I kick him in the face while grabbing Sasame and jumping back. "Sasame you just gave me an idea so stay back okay. And I promise not to hurt him as much as I can." She wipes her tears and nods, "Forgive me Sasame all I wanted was the power to help the Fuma Clan. Please Chiyo of the Senju clan end me I know she can't" I watch as it takes over again, "Chiyo!"

I look over at Sakura, "Forces his hands away from each other!" I nod and seal my katana and duck under his scissor like weapon. Grabbing his arms I begin to pull his hands apart, "Let go!!" I pump chakra into my arms, "Now Naruto!!" The force of Naruto breaking free sends me flying hard into the floor. I grunt a little, "Owwww." I look over and smile seeing Naruto being checked over by Sakura ignoring the slight jealousy in my stomach.

Just then Touchan crashes in on a big toad, "Sorry if I'm late I was having a hard time." I stand wincing slightly, "I'm sure you where Touchan." I go towards Arashi and take Sasame from his arms, he stares at me for a moment then smiles. I hope on the told and put her down gentle, Sakura grabs me helping me stand before I fall over, "Chiyo are you okay?" I wince slightly but manage a smile, "Ya just a little bruised I'm fine."

"Chiyo." I look back down at Arashi, "Now I can tell you the truth, Orochimaru wanted to make sure no one took Sasuke back to the Hidden Leaf Village. No matter what Sasuke is the vessel that Orochimaru wants to take over next but he can't do that for the next 3 years so he has to keep him safe until then." Sasame wakes up, "Arashi are you coming?"

I clench my eyes shut as Sasame screams out for Arashi, he didn't deserve this fate. We go back to town where Sasame reunites with her clanmates, I watch the sky as everyone says goodbye to the Fuma clan.

I'm never that good at goodbyes, so I'm very glad we finally start to walk away. "Chiyo!!!" I stop and turn to see Sasame run at me, as soon as she reaches me Sasame hugs me tight. "Thank you for everything." I smile slightly, "You're welcome maybe will see each other again." She pulls away and kisses me on the cheek freezing me in place. "Maybe..." I do a full 180 and speed walk in front of the others my face no doubt a tomato, "Look at that you're already a lady killer!"

I hide my face in my hands as Touchan chuckles, why do I have to be related to him!!!

After an hour or so I notice how down Naruto and Sakura where, "Hey you guys I know it sucks we didn't find Sasuke but at least we know he's alive. Plus we have 3 years before Orochimaru can try anything so that's plenty of time to grow stronger to get him back." They smile a little and I tug Sakura back with me, "Hey you did good back there without you who knows if we would have gotten Naruto free. And like I said you would be a great medical shinobi so I'm sure my Kaachan would be happy to help." She grabs my arm and stops, before I can question her I feel warmth at the corner of my mouth.

Sakura rushes off before I can say anything catch up to Touchan and Naruto, I touch the spot where she kissed. I smile like a baka and continue walking, "You know she's kind of growing on me." I chuckle a little a Touma and watch the in front of me.

When we arrive at the village I cover my head with a pillow sulking as Naruto continues to talk, why couldn't I have my own room. "Hey Sakura where are you going?" I sit up with the pillow in my lap, "I'm sorry Naruto, Chiyo but you may have to wait for me a little bit. But next time I promise not to be dead weight."

She smiles at us and I lay back down as she closes the door, "Eh what do you think she means Chiyo?"

"Don't worry about it for now Naruto."