Chapter 52

Chiyo Pov

We catch up to the man walking slowly behind him, "End of the line, now return Matsuri." I glance around something isn't right, "You really think you've got me cornered, the only once trapped are you two."

Gaara shifts a little, "What?" I shift on my feet, "Gaara you may very well be called the ultimate weapon as well of as you Chiyo. I got to admit you being here and restoring most of his chakra but you saved us the trouble of having to go to you later." I glance at Gaara even if I did restore most of it, he still used almost all his chakra infused sand.

"You think I'm saving you time for whatever you are doing but you're about to have a rude awaking." He frowns, "You don't scare me." He drops Matsuri on the ground roughly and holds up his black sword, "Come, Infinite Kujaku Armor!" We turn to see a white light shoot up into the sky from the direction Naruto and Lee are in.

"Fang release: Airborne Dark Sword!" I clench my teeth as he has all the weapons the other three where using earlier, this is bad. He swings the wind sword at us and it creates a vortex, "Wood style: Unbreakable Dome jutsu!" The wood surrounds the both of us and you can here it creak a little, if we where hit by that we would have been done.

I drop the dome, "Dragon eye: Fang release dark swords!" I unseal my katana and push Gaara back, managing to block two of the heads but the last one hits my left shoulder. I jump back and activate the dragons mark, "Chiyo why..." I look at Gaara and see him looking at the mark a little curious, "I know you are limited Gaara so why don't you be my defense with the sand you have left."

He hesitates but eventually nods, "Well well your reputation of putting your friends safety before your own is true then, and Gaara I'm told you have a monster inside of you. Isn't that true then why don't use that instead of hiding behind you're friend, go ahead and unleash that Shukaku of yours."

I hold my hand up, "Wood style: Wood clone jutsu!" My clone stays by Gaara side as I rush in trying to get closer, I see Naruto breaking Matsuri free of the thing that was she was in. I wince a little as he manages to cut my cheek, "Just give up all ready when the Village of Artisans shall complete it's ultimate ninja tool. And when it does there will be no need for shinobi at all!"

Naruto joins my side, "You're crazy what are you talking about." I tighten my grip on my katana, "Tell me what is this ultimate weapon there building now!" He laughs, "You will not get that out of me, but I will tell you the first Village that will fall will be the Leaf Village!"

My eyes darken, "Fang release: Dark sword!" I reseal my katana and unseal a weapon I don't uses much a double sided Scythe and block all three swords. He takes a small step back, "All right true this!" He yells and swings his sword down, I look at the fire blankly, "Water style: Water Barrier jutsu!"

The two jutsu collide and I use the steam to my advantage, his eyes widen and he barely manages to block my scythe. I smirk and twirl it around cutting his leg, he hisses in pain and jumps back. "But how?!" I look at him darkly, "You're mistake was telling me that you where going after my village." I have to be weary of that armor I was only close for a short while but I could feel the chakra being drained by it.

"Naruto stay out of this, this is mine and Gaara's battle." He looks at me furious, "What how can I just stay back!" I smile at him, "Because me and Gaara want to fight how we use to when we where younger." He looks between me and Gaara then takes a step back his hands clenched into fist, a piece of metal shots out of the ground catching us all of guard as it traps both Naruto and Gaara.

"At last we will have his Shukaku chakra." I jump in front of them protectively, "And why do you want that chakra?" The thing begins to seal completely, "Long ago the founder of my village began creating the ultimate ninja tool." I have to find a way to get that thing open, "So your doing this for a weapon?"

He nods, "And now it will finally be completed, I jump back from the dome and here Gaara and Naruto groaning in pain. "Shit Touma we have to do it now and get them out!" Touma's chakra begins to flow threw my body like a river and I can feel my canines poking my bottom lip. I snap my eyes open and turn to the dome reeling my fist back, "Fire style: Fire fist!"

A big explosion goes off I pull them both out and they look at me in slight shock, "Chiyo your other eye..." I tense and turn around quickly seems as I wasn't fast enough, out steps out who I assume is Seimei. "I am called Seimei founder of the Village of Artisans. And now after a hundred years of slumber I have been awakened as my villages ultimate tool." I watch him weave some hand signs and the weapons next to him begin to glow and he walks into it.

"I have waited so long for this for my plans to come to fruition. Now the Village of Artisans will rule over all other shinobi lands." He looks at me and then Gaara, "It seems only the monster of the Sand village was the source of my renewed energy." I let Touma's voice come threw, "Shukaku I know you can hear me help this boy you caused so much pain or I will hurt you myself." I ignore Naruto as he falls flat on his butt with wide eyes, Gaara stands next to me as sand covers half of his face. "You where always one for threats Touma this one time I will help don't get use to it."

I turn to Naruto, "Now you really need to stay out of it okay knucklehead I don't want you getting hurt." He nods and runs over to Matsuri, I turn to Seimei with a smirk.

"Lets see if you can handle two monster Seimei."