12

𓆈

"you know what i just realized?"

like a pack of dogs, everyone's head simultaneously swiveled over to look at me curiously.

"dana's literally young neil" i gestured towards the movie playing on my tv. ben, chris, and rodrick all opened their mouths in realization as we all bursted out laughing.

"RIGHT???" i exclaimed.

the one friend that goes to every band practice and show even though they're not in the band? that's totally fucking her.

"fuck... i really am young neil..." dana whispered with her hand over her mouth in shock.

"MJ'S RAMONA FL-"

"FUCK YOU BEN DONT EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE"

"BU-"

"pshh... mj doesn't have dyed hair like that"

"FUCK YOU TOO ROD-"

"I'M KIDDING"

shaking my head with pursed lips, i dangled the top half of my body off the bed to grab the remote on the floor.

next to rodrick.

my heart beat immediately picked up the second his eyes met mine.

"hey there" he smiled charmingly as i pressed the resume button.

"hey" i softly spoke, shooting him a smile that most definitely wasn't nervous.

his eyes continue to linger on me without a word coming from his mouth, and my heart damn near reached record speed.

"what?" i giggled.

"you're just nice to look at" he spoke nonchalantly with the same low volume.

luckily the only sources of light in my room were michael cera's face on the tv and the small green fairy lights on my wall, because lord help my cheeks.

regardless, i let my eyes scan over his face. his stupid perfect nose. his stupid perfect lips. his stupid perfect moles.

fuck this man dude.

literally.

faintly sighing, my eyes darted back up to his.

"i can say the same about you" i quipped, lightly booping his nose before preparing to hoist myself back up onto the bed. his hand quickly wrapped around my elbow to stop me, and before i could question him, his mouth leaned up to my ear.

"meet me downstairs"

my body immediately reacted as my hands became sweaty again and no words came out of my mouth, only allowing me to nod at him with a subtle smile.

ofshjydsthgsjyfh what the fuck what the fuck.

finally hoisting myself back up on the bed after feeling the top half of my body quickly lose blood circulation, i put my hand up to my heart to make sure it was still pumping correctly.

is it supposed to be going at 200 beats per minute?

i'm no heart doctor but that sounds right.