9

almost 8k words baby :p

𓆈

"sorry i couldn't join you guys last night!" amanda immediately apologized the second she walked up to us.

"it's cool" rodrick reassured softly, gaining a small but grateful smile from her.

.... fuck that's kinda cute.

ben thought otherwise as he cringed at the two of them, immediately walking away to lead us towards rodrick's van like always.

"so what'd you guys do?" amanda asked. her hand slowly rose to hold onto rodrick's arm as they both began to walk closely together. very closely.

i can't pin point the emotion i'm feeling right now but it's definitely there.

"well we WERE supposed to get high at the drive-in, but SOMEONE forgot to bring the weed-" dana aggressively started, making me giggle as she glared at ben.

"wOW BITch SORRY TO DISAPPOINT"

"-but we still went in rodrick's van and watched the conjuring"

"aw i wish i went" amanda gushed.

what and make ben and i 5th and 6th wheel? hell no.

just kidding. the night would've probably ended up with us throwing popcorn at the two couples and in all honesty that sounded splendid.

"i wish you went too" i genuinely said. dana pursed her lips, knowing she wouldn't have given a single fuck whether she came or not.

yea amanda's been shady as fuck lately, but she was still my friend and she's pretty much rodrick's girlfriend now so. i guess.

"okay so guess what" rodrick smirked, leaning on his van. well shit, no need to turn the sexy on at 11 in the damn morning.

"what" we all said in unison.

"so you know how i get the house to myself-"

"and greg" i interjected. rodrick stuck up his middle finger at me before continuing.

"...ANYWAYS, i was thinking..."

"that's a first" ben quietly mumbled from beside me, making me slap my hand over my mouth.

lol got his ass.

"...why not throw a party?"

oop! just kidding.

ben and i immediately stopped giggling, both of us perking our heads up in interest. everyone looked at each other with the same mischievous smile, without a doubt on board with his plan.

"yea???" rodrick chuckled, knowing it was a pretty damn good idea.

"hell yea man" ben beamed, giving him a handshake as we all praised rodrick like a teenage god.

𝟽:𝟹𝟾 𝙿𝙼

roddy rich
Party at my place. Rodrick.

girl wht,,, ik

u litrly told us this morning

its a mass text smh 😔

whts w the capital letters n
punctuations

who r u mass texting??? congress???

tummy rumblin'  ☘︎︎  rodrick heffleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें