3.5

𓆈

𝟸:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼

*RING RING*

waking up mid snore, i groggily turned off my alarm and sat up. what the fuck did i set an alarm for again?

whatever.

after putting on some clothes, i walked down to the kitchen, hoping the pantry magically got stocked with snacks while i was asleep. opening it i already expected noth-oh? fruit snacks??

grabbing 6 packs, i ran back up to give rivi and joey 1 each. the second i stepped into joey's room, i dropped all the fruit snacks.

oh my god the alarm was for me to pick up
jo-shit shitshit mom's gonna kill me.

i sprinted out the room, grabbed my keys, and as i was about to dash down the stairs, i ran back to joey's room real quick to gather my dropped fruit snacks and stuffed them in my pockets. i jumped into my car quite literally and emptied my pockets, throwing all 5 packets onto the passenger seat and sped the fuck off.

in a whopping 3 minutes, i arrived at the school and already spotted jo sitting next to greg and rowley on the staircase.

"HEY! HEY JO!" i rolled down my window and honked my horn at him.

"you're late" he said annoyed.

"i'm sorry! swear! i just like forgot you existed yanno" i shrugged, gaining a dumbfounded look from him.

"wow thanks #1 sister of the year, can you take me greg and rowley to greg's house?"

"ya sure i don't care, get in"

the three boys got in and i tossed them 3 of the fruit snacks before heading off.

"go crazy"

"FUIT GUMMIES!" i heard rowley squeal, followed by a thud and a "cmon man not in front of the girl!"

pulling up to the heffley house, i rolled my window down after the boys stepped out.

"hey greg uh maybe you should keep it a secret from your parents that i gave you boys coffee this morning yea??? and jo come home by 5 okay? mom's cooking dinner. and rowley??? you're doing great sweetie" i said to them, gaining a thumbs up from joey and greg and a big toothy grin from rowley.

i arrived home in literally a second and told my mom that joey was across the street before going to my room to paint.

barely finishing my set up, my phone dinged.

roddy rich
T ALNTET SHWO

THOSIS LÒDEF DIPETS
BIG BRAKE

honey speak english

THERE'S A COMMUNITY
TALENT SHOW N LÖDED
DIPER'S GONNA ROCK THE
FUCK OUTTA IT

!!!!!!!!!

bitch! yes tf yall r!

i havent heard yall play yet but
w u on drums yall r gna kill it 8-)

u gotta watch us play dude

not yet tho we're looking for a
new guitarist lol

but u think so? ;)

yall guitarist-less tf????

but yes i do :)))))