4

𓆈

𝟼:𝟸𝟶 𝙰𝙼

"unbelievable..." i mumbled, shaking my head. how was mom gonna expect us to "ride the bus" to school just because she needed to take rivi to a doctor's appointment? couldn't she have chosen a later time? i don't even know where the damn bus stop is.

i groaned, already feeling stressed at 6 in the fucking morning.

i can't just not show up to school right?.....unless?

"you know where to go?" i sighed, asking joey.

"nope but i have greg, see ya!" he said with a teasing wave, running out to meet up with greg who was walking out of his house.

little shit.

shaking my head in annoyance, i suddenly remembered the paper the office gave me with the bus schedule on it.

"mm that's near i guess..." i mumbled, before throwing the paper back in my bag and walking out.

not even stepping onto the sidewalk yet, a familiar white van stopped in front of me.

"needa ride?"

"please?"

rodrick opened the door for me and i hopped in, already taking in his appearance.

he still looked hot as ever, but i couldn't help but laugh.

"really? wearing your own merch?"

"yea about that.. here" he reached behind and tossed something at me.

a löded diper shirt.

"wow, you're giving me a shirt to a band i haven't even listened to yet?? what am i, a poser?" i teased.

"you're friends with the band" he pointed out.

"true true"

"plus, people will wanna listen to us more if they see a hot girl wearing our merch"

"what"

𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟸 𝙰𝙼

"hey! mary jane right?" a guy walking up to me and dana asked.

i stopped walking and looked up at him. he was tall and had floppy blonde hair.

he's kinda cute i guess.

not rodrick cute though.

"uh ya you can just call me mj, and you are...?"

dana whispered in my ear, "we'll wait for you" before leaving to stand with the boys up front. i nodded and realized that i wasn't too far from them as i could easily see them and they could see me.

"i'm tate, you're in my physics class yea?" the boy introduced himself. he's definitely charming i'll give him that.

"oh ya! what's up"

i had No idea he was in my class.

tate looked down sheepishly and i took the time to glance over at ben, dana, rodrick, and chris. they were all watching intensely like a bunch of weirdos and i scratched my head awkwardly for comedic effect, successfully getting dana, ben, and chris to snicker while rodrick kept a straight face, still staring at tate and i. ight.