2.5

𓆈

𝟹:𝟶𝟽 𝙿𝙼

i closed my bedroom door and jumped onto my bed face down, smiling into my sheets.

the buzzing of my phone caught my attention, and i was hoping it was him. the notification bar on my lock screen showed two messages, both from dana.

not who i was expecting but she still put a smile on my face.

dana
omg........i just woke up

am i even alive rn

its litry 3 in the afternoon?????????

i fell asleep at 3am 😎

ya i did 2 mf what is this
,,, the mummy returns????

pack it up brendan fraser
🧻🤣🧗🏻💯

brendan fraser #king

u ready for school tomorrow 😳

omg i litrly fucking 4got

i was so caught up w my
neighbors n their hot son i
4got abt tmrw

o shiddd spill it l8r i gtg !!!;)

i put my phone down and decided on what to do with myself. maybe i should try to organize my room.

i already had all my school shit ready despite not even remembering about it for the past couple of hours so why not. i picked up my phone again and connected my spotify to my little speaker. i pressed shuffle to let my music keep me company, and tossed my phone back somewhere on my bed after making sure the ringer was on. just in case.

i started with the clothes scattered all over my room and placed them in my closet. after clearing out the floor, i laid out a green carpet rug i bought that reminded me of grass. did i nearly get my ass beat for spending $49.99 on it? yes. but it made my floor look like a southern english prairie so everyone can suck my dick. grabbing the only 3 plants i managed to salvage from back home, i placed 2 of them on one of my nightstands that was directly in front of a window, making it the perfect spot for my fern and aloe alongside some little trinkets i had. i added my growing pothos plant in the center of a long red desk on the side of my room, adding some bullshit books i never read on it and a painting i was pretty proud of as well. after putting all my art supplies in a portable ikea shelf i had, i finished up my room by hanging up random shit on my wall like posters, pictures, fake vines, and what not. it was almost a cluster fuck but it was still cute.

𝟼:𝟺𝟽 𝙿𝙼

i was done organizing my room to the best of my ability and sighed. school really was tomorrow huh?

with my hands on my hips, i analyzed the space around me. something was off.

my squier strat.

i ran downstairs and called out to my mom, "MOom DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY GUITAR IS???"

"no i don't sweetie, go check around" she said without even looking up from her phone. i peaked over her shoulder and saw she was watching twilight: eclipse and chuckled. that's what's up.

i searched all downstairs and the garage for my guitar and amp since everything we brought was put down here by the movers. there was no sign they were anywhere and i quickly grew worried. guitars and amps costed money.