3

lol this chapter b long bc its the forst day of skool!!!!!!!!!!!!

𓆈

𝟻:𝟹𝟶 𝙰𝙼

*RInG RinG*

i groaned, rolling into a comfier position.

𝟻:𝟺𝟻 𝙰𝙼

*rINg RIng*

"mMmm" i sat up and opened my eyes as wide as i could, which wasn't wide at all.

picking up my phone to turn off the alarm, i groaned at the time. do i really need an education? deciding that i probably need it and that i shouldn't go back to sleep, i went into my alarms app and turned off the 5 other alarms i set up just in case i missed the first two.

after opening my blinds so the slightest bit of sun could shine in to wake me up, i started getting ready.

i put on not too soon by throwing muses on my phone at a volume that wouldn't wake up rivi and walked into joey's room with a toothbrush in my mouth, knowing he wasn't awake yet. i opened his blinds and when he didn't budge, i flicked him on the forehead.

"oW what was that for?!"

"you have to wake up , i gotta take you to school before i take myself remember??"

i hate having responsibilities.

i walked out of joey's room and continued getting ready. getting ready at the moment meant staring at myself in the mirror for a whole minute. why my nose look like that? are my bangs overgrown? should i cut them right now? bang-cutting time would shorten my choosing-an-outfit and putting-on-makeup time though....

walking back and forth between my room and the bathroom, i picked up some random scissors and started trimming away.

after i was content with the length of my bangs, i swept all the excess hairs off my face and sink and started on my makeup.

once my skin makeup and eyebrows were all set, i applied some eyeliner from the ends of my eyes and along my waterline, slightly smudging it all with a little bit of dark brown eyeshadow. i added blush, highlight, lipstick, and badabing badaboom i was done. at least with my face. walking into my closet, i picked out my outfit: an oversized gray sweatshirt that had a sick ass design on it along with a white button up to pop the collars out from underneath, a black pleated skirt, and some duck socks even though they were gonna be hidden. i looked back and forth between my 4 inch demonias and 1.5 inch platform docs, not knowing if i should show out on the shoes or not. not wanting to stand out on the first day, i chose the docs.

checking myself out in front of my full body mirror, i smiled. i looked pretty decent today. i knocked on the bathroom door in the hallway, hoping joey was ready since it was already 6:28AM. it took 7 minutes to get to westmore middle school before traffic came and crossland high was 5 minutes away from there, but knowing how traffic was, i wasn't sure if i wanted to gamble my time like that today. joey walked out of the bathroom with a tired smile, looking as cool as a 7th grader could look.

we hurried and searched around the kitchen for small snacks to eat, both of us each settling for a banana and a granola bar. i also snatched a dunkin donuts iced coffee bottle and walked outside to my mom and mine's shared car. it was mainly mine though since my mom planned on getting a new one for herself here in plainview.