12.5

HELLO HELLO EVERY1 LOOK AT THIS DRAWING @nadijatrbl ON INSTAGRAM DID OF MJ !!!!! AINT THT SHIT SO CUTE AAAAA I LUV U GUYS I DON'T DESERVE YALL <3 <3 <3

𓆈

stepping onto the heffleys' lawn, my head turned as a car door slammed shut and a tall musty rocker dude stumbled out coughing.

that must be my replacement.

squinting my eyes, i caught a good look at his face.

....is that the motherfucker from the skating rink? what's his name again? biff?

panic coursed through my body as he made eye contact with me, making my head immediately turning back towards the house while i continued to walk to the door.

there's something about that guy that makes me...... not want to talk to him. something extra crusty about him......

"hEY!"

fucking fuck fuck.

with my fist raised to knock on the door, i put on the sincerest fake smile i could and looked over at him.

"hi"

"if i knew rodrick was gonna invite his hot friends i would've come sooner"

my eyes rolled all the way back to my brain as i went to knock-

"so what's your name?"

a small sigh left my mouth.

"i'm mj, how 'bout you?" i asked, attempting to be nice. i also genuinely forgot his name so i guess a refresher is needed.

"bill"

"oh ok-"

"but you can call me whenever"

"OokayYy...." i winced, finally knocking on the door furiously.

thinking rodrick was gonna open the door, i backed up in confusion as frank stood there in all his gory, rodrick awkwardly standing behind him and obviously not knowing what to do with himself.

a humored smile automatically spread across my lips as he flickered his eyes between his dad, bill, and me nervously.

frank flinched as bill stepped up to the door, obviously feeling uncomfortable about the dude already half inside the house and waving his damn hands everywhere.

"oH MaN I bARelY mADe IT hERe! YOuR aDdress HaS SO MaNY NUmBeRS!"

i put my hand over my mouth in realization and secondhand embarrassment as i made eye contact with a cringing greg and rowley.

this guy's high as fuck lmao.

poor frank.

"alright bill i think we should..." rodrick started to suggest while trying to head out the door, reaching behind my back to try to lead me away as well.

"-woah" bill held his finger up before rodrick could make any other move.

frank's wide eyes widened even more and i could swear he was about to pop a blood vessel.

"dO i SMell pot roast...???"

all of us looked over at susan, who only opened her mouth in betrayal.

"uhH ye-yeah! i suppose we could fit more guests!" she freaked out calmly, welcoming us in nonetheless. rodrick and i winced at the same time when bill immediately strutted into the house with no hesitation.