8

HAPPY HALLOWEEN I LOVE U ALL [¬º-°]¬ here's a lil filler 4 the holiday <3

𓆈

"do we have to? it's just gonna be a bunch of middle schoolers"

"uh yea? mom bucks?"

pursing my lips in defeat, i put our leftovers back in the bag they came in and put on my seatbelt.

or at least tried.

"why don't you, i don't know, take the wings off??" rodrick sassed, rolling his eyes.

"fuck i look like taking them off, i look good" i defended, adjusting my black angel wings so they won't crease.

not only do i look good, but they're also the only reason why i look like i have a costume on. without them, my entire black look just looks like one of my regular day fits.

"but you keep hitting me with them!" rodrick complained.

eh that's a pretty good reason i guess.

taking off the wings, i shook my head.

"so what do i get? i'm gonna be there too" i whined.

so we have take our brothers and rowley to the roller rink for some wack ass halloween event AND babysit them only for rodrick to get paid? sounds a lot like misogyny to me.

"i'll give you half the 10 bucks she's giving me for it" he assured, speeding off to our neighborhood to pick up greg, joey, and rowley.

"ok fine" i slumped into my seat.

rodrick smirked and tousled my hair aggressively, gaining a smack to the chest.

"fUCK"

honking his horn repeatedly, he was getting annoyed that the boys weren't coming out.

our poor neighbors.

looking at every house in our neighborhood and their spooky decorations, a warm feeling arose in me.

i fucking love halloween.

"i think it's funny that you can tell who did most of the decorations" rodrick piped from beside me, gesturing towards my house.

"what are you tryna say?" i squinted at him in confusion.

turning to look at my house too, i smirked in realization. that is kinda funny. you can really tell which ones were put by rivi and mom and which ones were put by me and joey.

there were about 5 little jack o lanterns woth disney characters and glitter on them on the porch, but the rest of the house was strung with webs and hanging creatures and fake loose body parts all over the lawn. joey and i also pitched our money together to buy a pumpkin scented fog machine and a couple of colored lights to set the mood.

was it worth spending $170 in total for all this?

hells yes.

greg, rowley, and joey finally walked out pf the cutely decorated heffley house and rodrick leaned over me, completely sticking his head out the window to probably yell at greg.

my body became tense with the feeling of his body on top of mine.

wait no.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG SHIT LIPS"

"hey mj calls me that all the time too" joey piped.

"you know it shit lips" i smirked as rodrick and i fist bumped.