6

𓆈

"because of the church thing, my mom's making me and greg stay at home over the weekend while they go to that stupid waterpark"

i turned my head to see rodrick with a small smirk.

"im guessing you didn't wanna go in the first place?" i chuckled.

"it's like killing two birds with one stone! i got to humiliate greg and now i get to have freedom for a whole weekend"

i nodded impressively.

susan really didn't think that one through.

the bell rang through the hallway as we fist bumped, making rodrick and i groan simultaneously.

"see you in a bit" he pointed at me before tousling my hair a little too aggressively and walking away with a proud smile.

"jesus..." i muttered, walking into physics while trying to fix my hair.

sitting down in my chair, i was met with my lab partner staring at me expectedly with a small smile.

guilt immediately washed over me.

what was her name again?

"hey... what's up..."

"you're friends with rodrick and ben and all them right?" she asked.

"mm yea" i casually replied.

"okay cool! because i just always thought you guys were like super cool and everytime i see you guys i'm always like 'wow i wish i had friends like that'" she rambled.

aw. how nice.

"oh that's sweet thanks, but ya they're really cool people," i chuckled.

"especially you too! you kinda inspire me almost... you're like awesome..."

oh??????

me? what's so special about me?

"what??? thanks so much dude what the fuck that means a lot... but uh i can totally introduce you to everyone after school or something and we can like all become friends" i genuinely offered.

"oh my goodness really?? i would love that" she beamed.

i shot her a smile before class started, writing down whatever the teacher was telling us to write down.

something light hit my arm and i looked down at the floor to see a paper ball. a waving hand appeared in my peripheral vision and i glanced up to see tate pointing at his phone, signaling me to look down at mine.

"oh..." i mouthed, picking up my phone to see a text from him.

tate
don't fuck w amanda she's weird

r u rly telling me wht 2 do

shes sweet

plus she thinks im cool lol

and so does everyone else lol

but no fr she has a reputation of
not being able to keep friends

and if there's a pattern...........

mybe shes jus misunderstood