𝒟𝐸𝒮𝒞𝑅𝐼𝒫𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩 & 𝒟𝐼𝒮𝒞𝐿𝒜𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑅

✧☆☆✧✧☆☆✧✧☆

   D E S C R I P T I O N

✧☆☆✧✧☆☆✧✧☆

A T A R A X I A

Making her way to her parent's room to find bandages, she walks up the stairs carefully as she winces in pain from the blood dripping down her arm. Belle opens the door and walks to the white chest of draws, rummaging through everything until her eyes drop on a peculiar-looking necklace and knowing belle, as she tries to carefully pick it up she drops the necklace for it to break. Arabella rushes to pick it up but as she does, she feels her body being suck away like a vacuum. A moment later she collides with a hard-cold floor.

"Ah, Shit balls that hurt" she groans slowly sitting up with a hand to her head. Looking around as her head spins, she spots a person walking towards her. She tries to focus her eyes on the person but they're too blurry until he comes right up close.

"Who the hell are you? Where am I?!" Arabella says in a panicked tone as she pushes herself away from the boy.

He gives me odd looks before finally speaking up.

"James. James Potter"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Arabella Avenleigh is an ordinary 15-year-old girl with no special abilities, much to her dislike.  Bella has grown up with her parents and brother, living in the 'Muggle World' as she called it. She has a fond like to the books 'Harry Potter' whereas her parents, brother and friends do not. After an incident one night, she comes across a necklace that without knowing for a while, pulled her through time into 1974 where she is greeted by none other than James Potter. While being stuck there in the Potter Mansion, and no one knowing a thing about her besides the Potters she decides to have some fun. Finding Horcruxes, while also trying to save all the wizarding kind, she finds a liking to the black-haired boy with piercing grey eyes but which one?

✧☆☆✧

D I C L A I M E R

✧This book will consist of coarse language, abuse, mature content/SMUT, blood, underage drinking/ use of alcohol or drugs✧

In this book, the Harry Potter movies did not exist yet but the books do

✧Regulus Black is in the same year as Sirius✧

✧☆☆✧