𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃- 𝐼𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓉

"Get on the bed,"  He demands, grabbing my neck and pushing me further back until the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed and I fell down into the sheets. The corner of his mouth twitches up into a smirk, "Undress." I say, his brow raises at the command but he obeys.

He softly traces a hand down his bare chest to the lower v-line to the zipper of his pants, once again pulling them down and kicking them across the room. His erection visible through the fabric of his boxers. A warm blush painted my cheeks as I once again took in the sight of him. Reggie crawled his way onto the bed, now above me on his hands and knees. 

His piercing grey eyes gaze into my brown ones. My heart began to beat so fast I'm surprised it didn't jump out of my chest. His large hand cupped my cheek, his face became closer and his lips fell to mine and unlike the other kisses, this one was soft, gentle, almost like he was holding glass that might break any second.

His other hand slithered its way to my shirt tugging it before pulling it over my head then quickly putting his lips back to mine. Finding his way to my back again, with one hand, he unclipped my bra. Pulling off the black lace and throwing it across the room. He pulled away breathless before tracing his eyes down to my chest where my full breast sat, my nipples pointing up from the cold air and the arousal. 

A feral groan fell from his throat before his lips fell down to the peak of my breast, pulling a loud gasp like a moan from my lips. He sucked and bit, his hand occupying my other breast, "Mmmm," I moaned as he moved over to the other mound. The heartbeat between my legs was pounding harder. I might need a new pair of knickers if this continues. "Ngh- Reg, ah,"

"Words, princess. Tell me what you want," He mumbled into my skin.

"You. I want you."  Regulus groans out, pulling his mouth from the peak of my breast. 

"Well, then. Let's-" a loud bang of the door sounded around the room. Reggie groaned again but in annoyance this time. "A little busy, right now, come back later!" He yells making a small giggle fall from my lips. His eyes trail back to mine and our lips softly collide again.

Bang, bang, bang.

Regulus took a deep breath in, grabbing his pants from the floor and quickly throwing them on before swinging the door open with an annoyed, "What?!"

On the other side of the door stood Lucius, red-faced and panting. I sat up, holding the duvet to my chest. "They have Sev." He panted. 

Regulus' hand gripped the door tightly, "Who?" He demanded.

"Sirius."

_______________________________

20 Minutes Earlier- Sirius' POV

"I miss her," said a mumbled groan. 

Remus, James, Peter and I, sat on the floor in a small circle. the Marauders map splayed out in front of us, watching as names of people walked around the parchment but everyone's eyes sat on one name in particular. My eyes followed Arabella's name as she walked into her dorm where four slimy snakes waited. It has been hell without Belle with us, it hit James the hardest of all of us. He sat with his knees close to his chest with his head hanging down in sadness. 

We were all in the wrong here. We all were way too harsh on her and now we were paying for it. Over the past weeks, we have watched Arabella from afar as she prodded around the school with the four snakes by her side. She never seemed to notice us when she walked around, but those four bastards she calls friends definitely did. They would give them a look. Saying that they fucked up. Saying that they weren't letting Belle out of their sight anytime soon. 

"We all do, mate" Remus responded as he nibbled on a chocolate bar. Where did that even come from?

"We have to get her back," he demanded, looking up at all of our faces. "She's the closest thing I have to a sister. She's family, and I practically threw her away just because she was a Slytherin," James groaned, bowing his head and dragging his hands through his already messy brown hair. We were all silent before Peter ubruptley stood up,  "get up. All of you. We are going outside, we all need a breather to figure out what we are going to do about Belle," he demanded. We all stood up, I reached over to pick up my leather jacket and my wand, then we were out the door and into the courtyard.

-----------------------------------------------

The sun was warm but not enough to beat the frigid breeze that swayed through the tree's, rustling the leaves. In front of me, Peter and Remus spoke, chattering about something i couldn't pick up. Next to me James walked slowly, his arms crossed and his hair in all different directions. His face held regret and sadness, I had never seen him look this way before, theres no telling what would happen if Belle didn't forgive him, forgive us, me. I don't regret what happened between us, but I do regret that I didn't say anything to her afterwards. 

As if James could read my thoughts he looked to me before shoving his hands in his pockets and sighing, "what will happen if she doesn't forgive me, I don't blame her if she doesn't but..." he trailed off, looking to the floor. 

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and shook him lightly, "Come on Prongs, don't think like that, cheer up mate," I looked up, a devilish smile crawling upon my lips as I watched Snivellus walk across the courtyard, "and I know exactly how we will do that."

James followed my sight and grinned. "Oi! Snivellus! Where you off to in such a rush?!"

Snape looked up, his face red with anger, groaning he looked back to the floor and began walking faster, "Oh no you dont, Snivellus. Leviocorpus," I said, pointing my wand at him. He gasped in suprise before he was lifted off the ground. 

"Let me down!" he yelled, but all we did was laugh, "No wonder why Belle hates all your guts, no wonder she prefers us over you rubbish lot!" I paused my laughing, as did James and Peter, Rem us stood to the side, sighing in disapointment. 

"HA! As if Snivellus, af if she would like you, or Reggie over us!" I shouted back angrily. 

His face went an even darker shade of red before he said the words that made my heeart stop, "Yeah, so thats why Reggie kissed her."

james' eyes widened and so did mine, "you're bluffing, she wouldn't let him do that," James said before I dropped him to the ground angrily. I marched up to him with james by my side and the other two not far behind us. I clenched my fist and grit my teeth.

He coughed slighty before looking up at us with a smirk on his face, "Yeah? Well you'll be happy to hear that they're togther right now, alone, in her dorm room." 

I lost it. Pulling him up by his collar and throwing punches left and right. He hit back, pushing me off of him before he threw his own hits. I saw red, dark crimson red. Crowds of people gathered by, watching, gasping at the scene before them. The boys tried to pull me back, yelling at me but everything was a blur until I saw her, rushing down with her eyes wide in fear. Afraid, she was afraid of me. "SIRIUS! STOP!," she cried, but I couldn't stop. 

I drew my fist back hard, preparing for the hit and in the blink of an eye, I punched him, harder than any of my hits. but it wasn't him who I had punched. Snape was on the ground to the side of me, his face messed and bloody. But when I looked down, I thought i was going to throw up.

My heart stopped as I looked down and saw her body. blood pooling down the side of her head. Her eyes shut in deep sleep. Unconscious, I've knocked her unconscious. I staggered back, tumbling to the floor, "Belle," I whispered.