𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹

"Well.....What a bloody good morning."
I chuckle into Reggie's neck as he strokes his hand up and down my lower back, soothing me.
"That was. . . different"
I move my head up enough to look him in the eyes.
He gives me a small smile, "I just- I don't want to overstep anything with you. I- are you sure that you're ok with," he motions between us, "this."

I sit up fully, still straddling him as I move up rubbing myself slightly against his half-hard member. Regulus lets out a soft groan before I grab his hands in mine.
"Listen. And listen clear. I am one-hundred per cent ok with this and like I said last night, if there is anything- anything at all you need to talk about, please just talk to me," he nods, a big grin spreading onto his face as he dragged his hand into my hair, grabbing me by the nape of my neck and pulling me down to his lips. Letting out a moan, I bite his bottom lip. Reggie let out a relaxed sigh as I backup. 

"Come one, let's wash ourselves up," I say as Regulus trail his eyes from my face to my chest where splatters of his cum paint my breasts.
"Although, I do quite like this look on you," I say, smirking as his cheeks paint a light pink.
Grabbing Reggie by the hand and pulling him up from the bed. I walk over towards the bathroom, completely bare in front of him as I turn the taps and we both step into the shower.
—————————————

Sirius' POV

My stomach burns at the thought of Arabella. What I did to her. James is mad of course. They all are. Not only at the fact that I hurt her but that I could've killed a student- bet mommykins would be thrilled by that. To be honest, I'm also angry at myself- I hate myself for what I did, I told myself that over and over in my head as I dangled my feet off the astronomy tower, a cigar lit between my lips as I puff smoke into the night air, my hair blowing every which way as the brisk wind flew around. I pull my leather jacket tighter over myself, hoping to keep the cold at bay even just for a bit. I rub my eyes from tiredness before wincing as I remember the purple bruise resting under my right eye- courtesy of my dear little brother.

With a pained sigh, I stand, unsteadily staggering back from my drunken state, my eyebrows furrow - where did that bottle of fire whiskey go? 

I shrug my shoulders and continue my shaky walk down the hundreds and hundreds of unnecessary stairs. Why didn't we put a lift in Hogwarts? And they say muggles are dumb. Well, I'll have you know that these dumb muggles found a way to go from point A to B in a fast matter of time without using stairs. Yet here we witches and wizards are using bloody magic in our day to day lives and not a single one of us has thought to put better transport in Hogwarts. Well, except one person. . . and who could have thought that? ME, ME, ME! 

I make it to the bottom of the ridiculous stairs- having to stop for a quick breather- before walking quietly towards the Gryffindor tower where the others were sleeping- I think. I hum a tune to myself as I staggered around for a while, hopelessly trying to make my way back to my house but when I looked up again I came to a sudden stop because I had somehow made my way to the hospital wing instead. My mouth opens and closes in confusion.

I stare at the wooden doors for a while. Should I go in? Of course not, Belle probably hates you, do not go in. Just as I began to lift my hand the doors move and I jump in surprise before running behind a wall. And BAM! There she stood. Walking out of the hospital wing with a sorrowful look on her face god damn beautiful face. I winced sadly at the cut underneath her eye. You did that, you hurt her.

I watch as she looks around, hoping to find that somebody was here, waiting for her, yet no one was around. Except you, idiot! Show her you're here, you'll always be here! But my feet refused to move as I watched her teeth catch onto her plump lip. My pants began to tighten. I reached down, adjusting myself with a groan as she walked away, her hips swaying and her round arse moving against those stupid skirts. Merlin, you pervert, stop looking at her fucking perfect sexy- Oh my Godric! STOP!