𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃- 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while but hopefully, this chapter makes up for it.
(TW- Sexual Content) Enjoy... 😏

"W-what?!" I exclaimed, catching the eyes of others around me. I ignore their stares and focus on Regulus.

"uh, don't worry about it I'm sure it was nothing" he smiled, putting a reassuring hand over mine. Regulus rubbed the pad of his thumb over my knuckles in circle motions. Lucius coughed dramatically and regulus' hand retreated to his side. The topic was dropped, and we ate our meal with a small conversation here and there, yet my head was trying to think whose voice had been hissing at me unless it was just all in my head. I was probably just hearing things, but I should still tell James, right?

Oh, God...

What will James and the boys think now that I'm in Slytherin? Will they think different of me? Of course, they won't you idiot, there practically your family they wouldn't do something like that, right?

Wrong. Oh, so wrong.

Here I stood pathetically in the hallway of Hogwarts, trying to talk to the four boys yet each one ignored me like I was invisible.
"JAMES!" I yelled, finally pissed off enough to yell. James slowly turned to me, eyeing me slightly. The other three following his moves. He coughed awkwardly and gave me his full attention.

"Yes?" he spat, raising an eyebrow. My mouth agape I stutter to try and talk but he cuts me off, "what do you want."

"Are you kidding me right now?! What is with the attitude, I haven't done anything wrong," I say in disbelief

"Yeah right, you got into that house of slimy snakes on purpose didn't you? Just so you could run off into the fucking sunset with my brother, huh?" Sirius snapped, as his eyes bore into mine. I scoffed and looked at the three other boys, all avoiding eye contact.

"So, you think I got put into Slytherin on purpose just because I, what? Have a childish crush on Reggie?! That's it, you've all lost your minds and now you're going to act like I'm invisible because I'm one of them now, a slimy Slytherin snake?!" I run my hands through my hair tugging and pulling trying my hardest to breathe, but there it was again, that voice, that hiss.

'Hurt them! Hurt them. Make them pay!' the voice hissed, over and over and over.

I tugged my hair tightly, trying to push the voice to the back of my head.

"Belle?" My head shot up, anger consuming all my emotions. The boys looked taken aback, mouths agape and eyes wide.

"Bella!" I blinked feeling like I've finally come up to land after drowning in an ocean. I gasp for a breath and cough repeatedly. James makes a move to help but my body recoils and I flinch away.

"Go away" I hiss.

"Bella, are you alright?" Regulus says coming into my vision along with Lucius, Severus and Evan

I nod my head slowly, regaining my posture and standing straight, "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just go. You can show me around the dormitories" I mumble, angry tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Lucius looks at me then towards the four boys behind me.
The blonde strides right up to them sending stares that could kill,

"Stay the hell away from her" Lucius spits, he spun back around nodding his head in the direction of the castle. We begin our walk to the castle leaving the marauders standing wide-eyed.

James angrily groans while Sirius looks back towards the witch walking away, "Did you see her-"

"Her eyes? Yeah. Just like a snake."

--------------------------------

Right now, I found myself in my dorm with books upon books wide open and scattered around my desk. My hands, arms and face covered in ink, frantically writing on my parchment as I drank my fourth coffee of the day.

It has now been a month since I arrived at Hogwarts and was put into Slytherin.

That day after my fight with the Marauders, the boys took me back to the dormitories of Slytherin house. After a tour of the place, a girl, Penelope Parkinson, approached me and showed me to my dorm and much to my surprise, when I opened the door there was only one bed and a note laying upon it.