𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃- 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓁𝓊𝓈

TW- Heavy kissing 

I never thought I would experience the wonders of going to Diagon Alley for the first time. Yet, here I am. Stood in the very centre of Diagon alley, shopping for school supplies for my first year at Hogwarts.
We began walking from shop to shop collecting essentials. I stared at the letter with all the things I would need for my 5th year written on it.
I clearly wasn't paying any attention to where I was walking, otherwise, I would've realised, that I had wandered off and lost every one. We had already bought all the books and collected a cauldron all I needed now were robes.
As I continued walking, only then had I looked up realising that I was alone. I turned around, still walking while looking around for everyone until something hard rammed into my shoulder, pushing me to the ground.

"Bloody hell! Watch where you're going" a voice yelled distantly, as they continued running.
"Shit, sorry about that" another voice came. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a tall boy with shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes, almost grey. He held his hand out, offering help. I took his hand and he pulled me back up to a standing position.
"Sorry about that. My friends have no manners" the boy apologised,
"It's fine, I'm fine. I just happen to have wandered off from my group" I smiled. He smiled back showing his white teeth and dimples, damn did he have a nice smile.
"Well, I'd be more than happy to help you find them. I've never seen you around before, do you go to Hogwarts?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.
"no, I don't. I'm an exchange student for Ilvermorny. I'm Arabella" I replied lying, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl" he smirked, raking a hand through his dark brown hair.
"Ah, cocky. Very funny. Glad to know I'll be attending school with a load of immature children. The only people I've met so far have the minds of a three-year-old" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. The boy laughed softly and shook his head.
"Well, you clearly haven't met that many people worth your time then. I'm Regulus by the way" he said, offering his hand out to shake. Regulus.
"Regulus Arcturus Black" I shook his hand; he gave me a bewildered look. "how did you know that?" he asked, just as I was about to answer, a masculine arm made its way around my shoulder and just by the scent I could tell who it was.

~ 5 minutes ago, Sirius POV ~

"so, are we going to talk about it?" my head whipped up to look at James. He stood with his arms folded and his eyebrows raised waiting for an answer I didn't know I had to give.
"I'm sorry, what?" I reply, shoving my hands inside the pockets of my trousers.
"I said are we going to talk about your obvious crush on my dear sister, Arabella" James replied, smirking from ear to ear.
"Ha! What are you talking about and since when is Belle your sister"
"Firstly, it's obvious that you have a thing for her and secondly since we first met. You know I've always wanted a sister" James said, smugly. Is it obvious that I have a 'thing' for Belle? Because I don't, we are just friends. Buddies. Amigos.
Hold up, where the bloody Merlin is Belle?
I turn around frantically looking for her, but she is nowhere to be found.

"Um, bud. If you're looking for Belle, I think I've found her" Remus says, coming over to where James and I stood, Peter trailing behind him.
"What?! Where?!" I asked, quickly turning my head around to face

them. I follow James' vision which is pointing directly at Belle, who did not stand alone but with another boy.
"What in Merlin's name is she doing?!" I exclaimed as I watched her tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and laughing with the boy as well. "Who the hell is that?" Peter asked, squinting his eyes to try and get a better view. But he didn't have to, I finally got a peek of the boy's face.
"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" I groan
"Who is it, Sirius?!" Remus questioned. I begin to storm my way over towards the two teenagers deep in conversation.
"My Brother!"

~Belle's POV~

"Regulus Arcturus Black" I shook his hand; he gave me a bewildered look. "how did you know that?" he asked, just as I was about to answer, a masculine arm made its way around my shoulder and just by the scent I could tell who it was.