𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜- 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉

Tw~ Blood

Odeya, Harli and I are popular, but we don't take it into recognition. We aren't snobby and obnoxious popular girls like Regina George, we are kind and considerate and, how do I put this, I know that we are very beautiful girls for our age but yet again everyone is.

Anyway, we are sat underneath a tree in the shade on our phones either watching tik tok or on Snapchat, very antisocial I know right.

"Ooh! Odeya have you seen this tik tok about harry potter" I say excitedly, I gasp "OMG!" "what is it?" Harli says worried

"THEY HAVE FRICKEN HARRY POTTER MERCH ON ETSY, LOOK!!"
I squeal, shoving my phone in her face. Harli slumps back down on the tree rolling her eyes, "Oh lord, here we go" and then just before I began talking Max struts over to us.

"Evening ladies, how are you doing this fine afternoon"

"No, I am not doing your homework"

"Alright, well then next question. I'm throwing a party tonight at my house if you guys would like to join, Alex knows where I live so, will I see you guys there?" I went to answer 'no' because I'm not that much of a big party person but before I could the girls both covered my mouth and replied, "yes, of course, we would love to join this party" I groaned and turned to them with annoyance painted across my face.

"Alright, I'll see you lovely girls tonight" he gave us a wink and walked away across the field back to his friends. I shot the girls a look. "Come one, Arabella. Just loosen up, have some fun" Odeya says making weird dance moves. I huff and lean back against the tree stump, folding my arms. It's just one night, I think to myself, how bad could it be?

__________________________________________________

After school finally concluded. The three of us made our way to a dress shop for tonight's party. I was still very sceptical about going but pushed the thought out of my mind as we took a step into the shop.

"Good afternoon girls, how may I assist you" a worker questioned.

Harli and Odeya explained what they were on the hunt for as my eyes scanned the room, completely distracted from what anyone was saying. They begin following the worker through the shop, as I was not far behind.

"Bella, come on you're too slow" Harli whined as I ran to catch up to them.

After a long dreadful hour of a very indecisive Odeya, we eventually chose the dress. I had my dress about 10 minutes into the time spent at the shop, Harli chose hers about 30 minutes in then there was Odeya not knowing what to choose, then asking us for help, then we tell her which one we like but she says 'no she likes the other one', then she sees another dress she likes and has an even harder time choosing, and so on. I had to literally drag her ass out of that darn shop.

The dresses that we chose are now in a bag and placed next to Harli as we sat at a café for afternoon tea.

Odeya chose a thigh-length simple long sleeve black dress, Harli chose a red V-neck dress that hugs her waist and I chose a silk emerald green dress with thin straps.

After we indulge in our coffee, I head home to have a nap before the party because I will 100% guarantee, I'll need it.

It's going to be a crazy fucking night.

__________________________________________