𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 - 𝒫𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

TW - MATURE CONTENT

The doors opened, showing off a winter-themed wonderland. Snow fell from the roof of the great hall as it was bewitched as its beautiful night sky.
My hand sat comfortably in the crook of Reggie's arm. I tipped my head backwards, letting go of Regulus' arm and spinning around in awe.
"This is crazy," I whisper to myself.

Music echoed throughout the room, the chatter of excited students followed. Reggie's hands slipped around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder. His mouth trailed kisses up and down my neck causing me to giggle quietly, shoving him off me.

"Watch yourself, smooth guy, there are others around." He sent me a goofy pout.
"I'm just ravishing my divine girl with kisses of affection - is that so wrong?" I roll my eyes, laughing before my breath caught in my throat because across the room, Sirius sat at a table, his legs spread in front of him and a flask in his hands. Peter, Remus and James sat at the table but none paid any notice to the boy who stared straight at me.

I turned back to Reggie but he was distracted in a conversation as Lucius, Severus and Evan joined us. My head turned again. He's still staring. Sirius looked as if he was stuck in time but that changed when he lifted his flask to me and mouthed 'cheers', downing the rest of the content inside the metal.

A hand grabbed my own. "Dance with me." I was spun around and pulled into Regulus' chest. We danced for god knows how long but I didn't care, all I felt at that moment was comfort and peace. With my head resting on his shoulder and his delicious cologne wafting around my nose nothing could be better, nothing could stop this moment. Except for a Marauder of course.
"May I butt in?" I move my head, James stood with his hand held out, his cheeks slightly red and his hand scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's alright, go dance with Evan," I smile and kiss his lips before he walks towards the table where the boys sat - albeit Lucius who remained on the dance floor with Narcissa.
"I'm so sorry," James blurted as soon as we began dancing. I raise a brow. "About everything, mostly about how it has taken me so long to apologise to you." He sighs heavily, "I regret what I did, Belle, and I will forever remind you and myself how much of an asshole I am."

I nod slowly. And without another word, I rest my head on his shoulder, his chin resting on my head. We remained like that for a while, swaying to the music and the loud chatter around us. Just like how it used to be with Alex.

_______________________

I gulped down my glass of water and placed it back onto the table. I felt flushed, there were many people gathered inside the one room, I suddenly felt the urge to do something risky. I turn to Reggie who was in a deep conversation with the boys, listening as they talked. I move my lips to his ear, kissing him.

He opens his mouth to say something but I bite at his ear, moving my hand underneath the table and tracing my fingertips against the outline of his cock. Regulus shivers. I palm him softly, teasing before he clears his throat twice and whispers to me.

"Bad girls get punished, princess, you don't want that."
I bite my bottom lip, resting my head on his shoulders. "Maybe I do," I whisper back, "maybe that's exactly what I want."
Reggie groans as I unbuckle his trousers. Our table was set in the corner at the back of the room where no one could witness the risky behaviour unless they moved right in front of us.

"I will drag you back to my dorm and take your fucking virginity if you do this. I'll fuck you so hard, princess, but you'd like that wouldn't you?" He turns his head, his grey eyes alight with hunger as he glared down at me. "You want me to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week - fuck you till you forget your own name."