𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇- 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

Her face contorted into fear and confusion.

"Did you say 2005?"

"yes, and I have no idea how I got here"

"so, if your fifteen and you were born in 2005 that means you've come from"

"2020," we say in unison

"Holy shit, how do I know you're telling the truth"

"Don't your wizarding people have a potion called 'Veritaserum' it's a truth-telling potion right? You can use it on me and ask questions if you need" I looked to her and met her eyes.

"ok. Come with me"

She led me to the dining room where James and Fleamont sat. Upon my arrival, their heads snapped up and met my eyes. Euphemia pulled out a chair and sat me down as she pulled out a bottle. Both the boys came to their feet and stood on either side of Euphemia.

"Um, mum what are you doing?" James asked as she opened the bottle of 'Veritaserum'.

"You're going to want to hear this" she replied. She gave me the bottle and I tilted my head back drinking the content.

"Arabella how old are you, what date were you born and the year?"

"I'm fifteen years old- "

"Hey, she's my age" James smiled interrupting me

"I'm fifteen years old, I was born on April 20th, 2005"

the boys stood frozen in their spot, completely taken aback from my answer. They looked at one another then back to me

"Sorry, did you say 2005! It's only 1974. That means you're from the future?" James asked frantically.

"Yes, she is. Arabella, can you tell us some things about how you got here?" Euphemia asked softly, placing a comforting hand upon my shoulder. It was a lot for them to take in but for me as well. What's going to happen to me?

"Please, call me Bella.

Well, this morning I woke up, read my Harry Potter book, watched some YouTube, got into a fight with my brother. Consisting of shoes being thrown at each other" James giggled

"drove to school with my friends. We went to classes as normal then went to the library to study for a maths test. Then later after more class my friends and I were sitting under a tree being completely anti-social on our phones just watching tik toks, then my brother's friend, Max, asked us to come to a party, we agreed, bought dresses. 

We left for the party and I left my phone at home by accident. Got stabbed by a random guy, walked home to find no one there, went upstairs to find bandages when I find a weird necklace, dropped the necklace by accident and I went to pick it up and I felt like I got sucked into a vacuum and here I am" I took a deep breath after finishing. I looked up to stare at them to see a whole lot of confusion on their face.

"Ok, I have many questions. What's YouTube, tik tok, an iPhone and who's Harry Potter?" He asks in a quick speaking paste; my eyes widen before I yawn, God, I'm tired.

"Let the girl breath, James. You must be incredibly tired" Fleamont asks. My eyes begin to close as I nod my head confirming his suspicion.

"James do you mind taking Bella here to the guest room and getting her comfortable. I will get Tipsy to bring up some clothes for her" James made his way over to me holding out a hand to help me up.

We began walking up the stairs of his enormous house in quiet until James broke the silence.

"Your very pretty" he blurted out. A smile etched its way across my lips.

"Thank you, and your very handsome" I replied. His cheeks flushed red. At that moment I thought of Lily Evans, the redheaded beauty that James is absolutely obsessed with.

"So, how's Lily?" I asked

"She's great and as beautiful as- hold on how do you know about her?"

"I know a lot about you" he quirked an eyebrow as we stopped at a door. He opened it wide and it showed a large, gorgeous room. I gasped at the large bed. I ran over to it and fell on it backwards. I could hear James' laughter from across the room.

As I sit up, I feel something in my pocket, frowning I reach into my pocket to find my phone and I smiled widely.

"What in Merlin's name is that?" James question staring at my phone.

"This James is my phone. Come, sit down" I beckon him over next to me. He takes a seat next to me inspecting the odd rectangle like thing sitting in my hand. I put in the password for my phone and as I guessed, no service.

"So, what does that thing do?"

"Well, you can watch videos and take photos. You can download apps and play games. You can listen to music as well" James just stared at me as if I were an alien again. I looked back towards my phone and went to my photos. I pressed on a photo of my family; it was a photo of us at a park. I was on my brothers back and my parents on either side of us. I pointed to my family smiling.

"This is my family. My mum, dad and really irritating brother Alex. We were having a picnic at the park after I got back from my band practice" I was in a band with Harli and Odeya. Odeya played the guitar, Harli played the drums and I sang and played the piano. I could also play guitar and drum's, but I love the piano the most.

"You're in a band? That's so cool" I laughed and shook my head

"We didn't make music; we just did cover songs. We would play at school or at gigs. It was the best feeling ever. It made me feel so free. Oh, this is when we went to the movie world and went on the superman rollercoaster. I fainted a few times of how fast it was going" I showed him a photo of me sitting on the rollercoaster, passed out next to a laughing Odeya.

"So, what do you know about me? You said you knew a lot about me" He asked as I placed my phone on the bedside table and undid my heels, throwing them to the floor.

"Well, I know that you have an obsession with a girl named Lily Evans who is a muggle-born and has a sister named Petunia who hates her 'kind' and calls her a freak. 

I know you have three really close best friends that are named Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. I know that Remus was cursed to become a werewolf every full moon so you, Sirius and Peter decided to become unregistered Animagus' to help him on the full moon and that you made nick-names for each other. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. I also know that you have, and visibility cloak and you four boys made a made called the Marauders Map" I finished.

 A house-elf walked into the room with folded clothes, walking up to me and holding them out.

"Thank you, sweety, what's your name?"

"My name is Tipsy Miss. Tipsy the house elf" She replied

"You have a lovely name Tipsy and please call me Belle"

"Thank you, Miss Belle. Tipsy was informed by Mistress Euphemia to tell Master James that once Miss Belle is showered and dressed that you both must come downstairs to speak with them. Tipsy must go now" With that she left. I stood up with my clothes and place my clothes on the bench near the sink in the bathroom and then walked back out to James. "you know, I've always wanted a sister. Being an only child can get lonely sometimes" He smiled meeting my eyes.

"Well, here I am. Your new sister" I laughed.