𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒- 𝒪𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓂 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑒

It's been two weeks since the boys found out about me and let me tell you, it was a very long, boring and irritating process to go through and not just having to tell them about me, I had to explain to Mia and Monty as to why in Merlin's name the boys were here and how they found out about me.

Right now, we all the boys including Mia and Monty, plus myself are seated on the lounge in the sitting room, each holding tea or hot chocolate and conversating about our Christmas plans.

"So, I've heard I have to be leaving with you four boys till the summer ends. Mia, please tell me that is just a myth"

I complain as I see all the boys with annoying, giddy smiles on their faces. The boys have been coming back and forth from either hanging out at Diagon Alley or here at Potter residence.

"Well, my darling sister from another mister. They are indeed staying, so you better get used to the noise" James shoots back at me with a smirk across his lips. I groan and roll my head back onto the couch.

"So, you'll be staying for Christmas I take it?" I ask and receive several nods.

"Lucky, from where I'm from if I so much as ask to stay at my friend's place for Christmas I would get a whole lecture on 'how Christmas is for family time' and 'cherish the moments we have together as a family' and whatnot"

"Well that's a load of complete rubbish" Remus replied

"tell me about it" I roll my eyes

I look over to my left and spot Sirius staring at me, I don't think he realised I caught him staring until I raised my eyebrow and laughed a little. His cheeks blushed red and he looked away immediately.

----------------------------

Later that day as the four boys and I sat in James' room conversing about Hogwarts and the wizarding world. At that moment the doorbell rang.

"Oh, good evening. Come in, come in" we heard Euphemia insist from downstairs.

"CHILDREN! Down here please" Fleamont asked. I looked at the boys as if asking whether or not I should follow them to Mia and Monty, I decided to follow but wait on the stairs just in case.

We rushed down the stairs and there standing at the bottom of the stairs stood none other than Albus Dumbledore.

"Ah, you must be young miss Arabella, if I'm correct?" he speaks

I stood in awe, completely baffled that I am standing right in front of the professor Dumbledore. I simply nod as he carries on talking,

"Why don't we have a seat and have a nice chat?" and once again, I nod.

As I lead the headmaster towards the kitchen with Euphemia and Fleamont behind me, Mia turns towards the boys trailing not far behind.

"No, you four kids can go play with your toys. The adults are talking" Mia demands as she begins to pick her pace back up and walks into the kitchen and I turn around just in time to spot the offending looks planted across all four boys before Fleamont closes the door.

"Now, as I understand your situation, you're a non-magic pupil from a different timeline and you know more about us than we know ourselves" Dumbledore questions, taking a sip from his tea that Euphemia offered around to the table. I sat in between Mia and Monty while Albus, across from us.

"That's a light way to put it. Although the non-magic part is a bit questionable" I respond, slurping my coffee,

"Do continue" he raises an eyebrow in interest