Drunken Confession

"Harry! What exactly do you think you are doing?" Hermione shrieked, storming after Harry worriedly.

"I don't know."

"Then stop walking and let me talk to you!"

"No."

Harry came up with a miraculous plan to confess his love to Malfoy. Of course, this happened after a good amount of alcohol.

Now Harry was not a drinker. In fact, he usually hated alcohol, but something about this specific fire whiskey, well he couldn't help himself.

After around 3? 4? Maybe more? After a good amount of fire whiskey he lost count and started rambling about Malfoy.

Ron jokingly said he should just go and marry him. Harry, well, he might have taken that to literally. Because as soon as those words left the red heads mouth Harry lit up and thanked Ron profusely for his genius.

Then, well then Harry left and in Rons drunken state it took him several seconds to realize that Harry took that quite literal, and Harry was in fact going to ask Malfoy to marry him and oh shit he has to go tell Hermione.

So that's where they are now.

Harry swiftly walking down the hall way with determination in his eyes and no one will be able to stop him.

Ron decided to stay back because he really didn't want to see what would happen if he did in fact go through with it, meanwhile Hermione was trying to stop the fiasco and save Harry from making a huge mistake.

"Harry! Seriously you will regret this." She pleaded out of breath "can- can you slow down a bit?"

"Sorry Hermione I have to do whatever I'm doing right now."

"Do you even know what you are doing?"

"I'm getting married, I think"

Hermione groaned.

How was Harry so fast?

They were basically at the Slytherin common room at this point and honestly Hermione had no way of stopping him anymore, but she still tried.

"Harry!"

Harry started knocking waiting for someone to open up.

Hermione saw the door open from far away and a girl with black hair open up.

"What do you want, Potter?" The girl asked.

"Pansy right? I want to talk to Ma-"

"No!" Hermione yelled jumping infront of Harry and cutting him off "he is drunk. He will make a mistake."

"Granger?" Pansy asked with a smirk "I think Potty here is perfectly capable of making his own decisions, so," she turned to Harry smiling smugly "what is is?"

"I wan' talk to Malfoy, I think." Harry slurred confusingly.

"Well, I guess you can come in," Pansy said, moving out of the way to let Harry in "but if you hurt anyone you're dead." She glared.

"M'kay" Harry mumbled offhandedly, too distracted by his search for the blond.

"Harry!" Hermione whisper yelled "if you don't leave now its too late!"

"What?"

Hermione groaned.

"You know what. Fine. If this is what you want I wont stop you."

Pansy led them to a door.

"Draco is usually in here," she said opening the door.

And he was. There he was. The most beautiful person Harry has ever seen, sitting on a bed and reading a book.

He immediately jumped up once he saw who came into the room.

"Pansy! What the fuck?"

"Hey, Draco. Potty here wanted to ask you something" she said in a sing song voice and a sly smirk.

Draco groaned "the fuck do you want, Potter?"

So cute

Harry's face immediately lit up and a big grin took over.

"H-hi Malfoy!" He sighed happily "I came to talk to you."

"No shit."

Harry ignored him.

"I- I came to tell you that-"

"Harry!" Hermione interrupted "this is your last chance. Do you really want to do this?" She asked worriedly.

"Ugh, Granger. Will you shut up? You're ruining the show." Pansy groaned.

Harry looked at Hermiome and gave her a small smile.

"Thanks for the concern Hermione but I'm more aware of what I doing that you think, I think."

"Ok..."

The raven haired Gryffendor turned back to the blond Slytherin with a dopey smile causing a smal blush to cover Dracos face.

"Dont look at me like that!"

"Like what?"

"Ugh."

"So," Harry started "Malfoy I came to ask you, if- if you... want to marry me?" He finished.

Draco stood there in shock, his eye twitching slightly.

"WHAT!?"

In the back you could hear Pansy's laughter.

"Marry me?"

"Potter! Is this some kind of sick joke? We aren't even dating!" Malfoy screeched.

"Then... do you want to?" Harry slurred "I know I'm drunk but I also know that I mean in, Draco. Ive liked you for so long. Everything about you is so pretty and perfect and I love it. Im not kidding. If I had Veritaserum I would drink it right now.."

Draco was more than shocked. He has liked Harry for as long as he can remember. But he never thought Harry would like him back.

"I- yes. Ok." Draco got out, being completely speechless.

But inside of him there was a whole party.

Harry immediately lit up smiling. He ran up to Draco and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

Draco, Pansy and Hermione all couldn't help but smile.

"On- on Saturday! You and me. Hogsmade! Ok?" Harry rambled happily with a big grin on his face.

"O-ok."

Harry gave Draco one more squish and ran out of the room hollering.

Both of them couldn't help themselves from sneaking glances at eachother for the rest of the week.

And Ron was very disturbed, but at least he was trying to be supportive.