"She Speaks Without A Voice"

Sometimes when things get to much all you need is the comfort of the moon and stars.

They are always there for you, to listen to your weeps and wipe away your tears before the sun rises once again.

But sometimes, sometimes it isn't enough. Sometimes the summer night breeze can't warm your skin the way the arms of another human could.

Sometimes all you really need is someone.

Draco sighed heavily, looking up at the moon.

"I don't know what to do." His voice cracked.

He felt he could not hold it together a second longer.

He could never live up to his father's expectations. He could never live up to anyones. They all look at him that way.

Like nothing, like he could be replaced so easily.

He could. He definitely could.

"What should I do?" He leaned his head in the railing, staring at his feet that dangled off the edge of the Astronomy tower.

He closed his eyes. He wanted to feel ok.

"Malfoy?" A disembodied voice suddenly interrupted the silence. He snapped his head in the direction of it and came face to face with Harry Potter.

For a second Draco wondered how he hadn't heard his footsteps, but when Draco was lost in thought he would usually hear nothing.

Usually Draco would throw and insult at him, but he didn't have the energy, so he just turned back to stare at his feet, hoping Potter would just leave him alone.

But he didn't. Draco heard the shuffling of Harry's footsteps and suddenly he was sitting next to him, his feet dangling next to Draco's.

It was silent for several minutes, the only audible sound was the howl of the wind and the rustling of the leaves.

Until there was a sigh, from Harry, "So... what brings you out here?" He questioned warily.

Draco turned his head in his direction slightly, not enough to look at him, "I don't know."

"Me neither."

Strangely enough the word that came out of Harry's mouth were comforting. He wasn't alone.

"You know the moon, she has spoken to me before." Harry said.

Draco turned his head now fully towards him.

"What?"

"The moon. She has spoken to me."

Draco chuckled, shaking his head lightly, "You really have lost you mind," he looked up at the moon, "she never answers me." he mumbled the last part.

Harry stared at him.

"She told me to come here tonight." Harry continued, "she said someone would be waiting here for me"

Draco turned back towards him, furrowing his brows, "Why are you saying this?"

"Because she has tried to speak to you, and you won't let her."

This angered Draco, because he has spoken to her, he has begged her to answer him, "Don't tell me what I do and don't do!" he snapped.