I'm Reckless

"Harry you have got to stop! One day you're going to get yourself killed!" Hermione scolded.

They were walking down the hallway, Harry had just told Ron and Hermione about his new plan as to how he was going to steal the right ingredients for a certain potion he wanted to make.

"I don't see the issue." Harry said, "I'm just going to get the ingredients and leave. How could I possibly die?"

Hermione groaned and glanced at Ron with annoyance, then she stopped walking.

Harry and Ron stopped as well staring at her expectantly.

"Harry, it's not that I think you are incapable of getting the ingredients, I dont think your capable of brewing a potion on your own without getting yourself killed."

"Then help me-"

"No. I'm not going to help you do something so reckless!" Hermione burst, her nose scrunching in anger.

"I like doing reckless things though." Harry replied, crossing his arms.

Just then Draco started approaching them, his eyes not on any of them as if he didn't even know they were there.

He walked passed them, all of them pausing their conversation to let him leave.

Suddenly he turned around, "I'll have you know, Potter," Draco started to say, walking backwards with a smug look on his face, "I can be rather reckless." He winked and then he turned back around and sauntered down the hallway as if nothing had happened.

Harry stared.

Hermione stared.

Ron stared.

"What!" Harry burst, his face a deep shade of red, "Did he just say what I think he did?"

idk what dis is lmao