Truth or Dare

Most people thought Draco loved potions.

Then again most people are idiots.

Draco might be somewhat more talented in that area, but that definitely didn't mean he enjoyed it.

Just like he didn't actually enjoy peppermint tea and he didn't truly like the color green.

Everything everyone knew about him was total bullshit.

But of course Draco had to put on that mask everyday and just live with the fact that no one would ever know the true him.

Not even his own mother.

The only true fact that everyone knew about him was the fact that he loathed the famous Harry Potter.

Who unfortunately happened to be standing in the same room as him talking to one if his friends while holding what Draco assumed to be a cup of some cheap alcohol.

Pansy thought it was a good idea to drag Draco along to some shitty party, which happened to have every fucking eighth year.

Even the Hufflepuffs!

Draco took a large swig of fire-whiskey (because honestly, how else would he survive tonight?) and let his thoughts run wild once again.

He couldn't believe that Pansy actually dragged him to this hell hole, after awhile is gets boring watching people grind on each other and make out. Seriously is there anything else teenagers do? Why is everyone so fucking horny?

The blonde was about to take another swig when he was rudely interrupted by a loud feminine voice.

Pansy.

"E-everyone! Lets play truth or dare!" She yelled drunkenly while giggling to herself.

Draco groaned but in his drunken state his feet seemed to have a mind of their own and walked over to the circle forming in the middle of the room.

Plopping down next to some Ravenclaw girl he took another long swig of his fire whiskey.

He really needs to stop or he wont be able to wake up tomorrow morning.

"Ok, guys! I got some- umm some whats this called again?" Pansy questioned to no one in particular.

"Veritaserum?" Some random voice said.

"Oh! Silly me! Youre right," Pansy giggled before continuing "I got some Veritaserum so no one can lie, so everyone please take a small sip." She said after taking some for herself and passing it to the person next to her.

No one seemed to object and Draco definitely wasnt going to cause a scene so when it got to him he took a small sip and made a disgusted face at the strange taste before passing it to the next person.

Once everyone was done Pansy closed the bottle and started talking again.

"Ok, ill start! Umm- Theo! Truth or Dare?" She slurred.

"Dare."

"I dare you to do 5 shots of fire whiskey!"

Theo shrugged and did it with no hesitation, once he was done he asked the next person.

"Uh, Astoria truth or dare?"