Ties

Both Harry and Draco share a small secret.

No one knows, not even their best friends...

And they most certainly weren't expecting anyone to find out any time soon, but life seems to hate them, and always do the exact opposite of what they want...

Or their both just idiots.

Its the latter.

Harry snuck out of the closet first, making sure his robes didn't look to ruffled and his hair was somewhat tamed.

Looking left and right to confirm no one was walking down the hallway, he swiftly walked out of the closet and down the hallway, acting as if nothing had happened.

Several minutes later Draco did the exact same thing.

Yet both of them made a very, very big mistake, that would definitely not go unnoticed by their peers.

--

As Harry walked into the great hall everyone suddenly fell completely silent all of them staring at him wide eyed, besides the few whispers people exchanged.

He tried to ignore it, convincing himself it was just normal behavior.

Harry sat down next to Ron, who also was staring at him, he tried to ignore it and started piling stuff on his plate.

"M-mate," Ron stuttered out staring at Harry "I- umm."

"What is it Ron? Is something wrong with my hair?" Harry questioned, running his hand through his raven hair.

"Uh-"

"Harry, its your tie." Hermione interrupted with a worried look.

"Whats wrong with my t-" Harry glanced down and suddenly it hit him.

Fuck.

"Fuck."

Everyone was still watching intently trying to listen to what they were saying.

"Uh- I need to go! Bye!" Harry said standing up but before he could get very far the door opened and in walked...

Draco.

Fucking shit.

Gasps were heard throughout the great hall, everyone realizing what was going on.

Harry immediately took action and ran up to Draco grabbing his wrist and yanking him through the door.

"Potter! What are you doing? Let go of me!" Draco yelled trying to yank his arm out of Harry's grasp.

"No." Harry replied pulling him into the nearest broom closet and adding some spells to lock it shut.

"What? Wh-" Draco began to say but was cut off by Harry's hand covering his mouth, causing his to slump in defeat.

"They know." Harry said letting his hand fall to his side.

"What do they know? I cant read your fucking mind." Draco spat.

"They know." Harry repeated.

"Oh shit they know."

Harry nodded pointing to his tie.

Dracos eyes got even wider, if that was even possible.

They stared at eachhother several seconds, as if they were having a telepathic conversation when they suddenly burst out laughing.

"H- how could we be s- so dumb!" Draco laughed.

"I- I dont know!" Harry replied laughing just as much.

"Should we just leave the ties on for the rest of the day to fuck with everyone?" Draco questioned.

"Sounds very Slytherin... fuck yes!"

And thats how everyone found out Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy have been shagging.

Hello gays- i mean guys!
I need motivation to actually finish writing all 10 of my stories so please bully me into finishing them!