Secret Admirer (5)

No way Harry thought, staring at the form infront of him.

Blond hair, pale skin, Harry would recognize him anywhere. Draco Malfoy.

The blond turned, as if he could sense Harry's sudden presence.

"Potter." He said, slightly startled.

"What are you doing here, Malfoy?" Harry grumbled, taking a few steps and approaching the Slytherin.

Malfoy stared at him and then he let out a small chuckle, running his fingers through his hair.

"Hermione told me you were oblivious," Draco said, "but I didn't expect you to be this oblivious." he chuckled again, letting his arm fall back to his side.

Harry squinted his eyes at him, "What do you mean?" He asked defensively, crossing is arms.

"Potter, why do you think I happen to be here right after you got-"

"The letter." Harry cut him off, eyes widening.

"...Yeah." Draco mumbled, shuffling his feet around awkwardly.

"Wait," Harry said, taking a few steps forward, "the letters are from you?" he questioned in disbelief.

"Look Potter before you get mad, please just understand that I had to tell you! I know its weird and I completely understand if you don't like me, but just tell me if you do-"

"Harry."  Harry interrupted.

"What?" Draco questioned, raising an eyebrow and cocking his head slightly.

"My name is Harry. That's one thing you seemed to get wrong in all those letters." Harry said awkwardly, scratching the nape of his neck.

Draco chuckled nervously, "So... you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Well because it's me." Draco said sadly, looking down.

"Malfoy, I don't care if it's you because you are the same person who wrote all those letters. You are that too."

"Draco. My name is Draco."

Harry smiled slightly and and walked past Draco to the edge of the Astronomy tower, placing his hands on the railing and breathing in deeply.

Harry heard Draco walk up next to him and do the same thing.

Suddenly Harry remembered something and he carefully reached into his pocket to see if the flower was still there.

Harry sighed. It was.

With a small smirk he pulled it out of his pocket and then turned towards Draco, leaning his body and elbow on the railing and hiding the flower behind his back.

Draco seemed to sense Harry's eyes in him because suddenly he turned towards Harry, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked squinting.

Slowly Harry moved his hand from behind his back and revealed the Viscaria.

A small gasp escaped Dracos lips and when Harry looked at his face he could make out a small blush dusting his cheeks.

Harry smirked.

"And?" He questioned, offering his hand, knowing Draco understood.

Draco huffed, "Fine." taking Harry's hand into his own.

Harry could tell he was trying to hide a smile.

And so they danced.

They danced and felt the stars shower them with glitter. They listened to the moon whisper and sing forbidden things.

And then their lips met. Uncertain at first but soon so tender, so sweet, so heavenly even the morose sky couldn't help but smile at the sight of young love in deep night.

And they couldn't stop.

More. More. More.

Draco felt numb, everything seemed to fade besides the burning touch of Harry.

His kiss. His lips so unbelievably sweet. How did he live without this?

How could he ever think he could have moved on?

This was what he needed. He needed the feeling of cloudy minds and faded worlds.

He needed to hear the way the sky would sing to them. For them. Just for them.

Draco knew then and there he would do anything for this. Anything for Harry.

And it seemed they could never stop, Harrys lips more eager, more passionate, more love filled than ever.

Never has he kissed someone like this.

Never has he felt what he felt then and there.

And never would he give it up.

This is only for them, the moon and stars to see.

Yall i hope u dont hate how i ended this. if u guys want a epilogue or sumthing let me know cuz i can write that too 😼. (i might do it anyway)

Anyway. The ending was inspired by a poem i wrote. I would share it but idk if thats anoyying. And its not actually that good. i was like trying to write a song and poem at the same time? idk.

Its kinda pathetic that i write love poems and stuff cuz ive never even had a crush 💃🏻.

But ig in a sense I am in love. because whoever this person in my mind is is unbelievably gorgeous and god knows i would give up everything for them.