Are You On Drugs?!

warning: drugs

Draco inhaled deeply, letting the warmth spread through his lungs.

This was perfect - this was exactly what he needed. He already started to feel the effects it had on him. The way he felt unbelievably calm.

Draco exhaled, watching the smoke dance around the room.

***

When Harry found himself unable to sleep he would usually sneak out of the common room and walk around the school till he felt his feet get heavy.

Just like always Harry found himself wandering the halls late at night. If you listened just enough you might hear his soft breathes or footsteps echo in the hall.

The Invisibility Cloak was probably one of the best gifts Harry had ever gotten. The amount of times he has used it was unimaginable.

He had only been caught twice so far and those two times were when he thought he had The Invisibility Cloak covering him even though he didn't. It was very awkward.

Harry stopped his movements, hearing someone laugh from down the hall. He pulled out his Marauders Map to see who it may be and his eyes slightly widened at the sight of Draco Malfoy's name stumbling in his direction.

Why was he laughing? Isn't he alone?

Harry waited patiently, hearing the footsteps come closer and closer and Draco's mumbling louder and louder.

"Ouch!" A voice said behind Harry, causing him to turn.

He observed the way Draco furrowed his brows and reached his hand forward, trying to find what he bumped into.

Harry took a step back, trying yo avoid Malfoys hand, his breathing becoming shaky due to the close proximity.

Draco cocked his head and took a step forward, reaching out again. He didn't find anything. Only air.

Suddenly he began to giggle, "Wow I think I smoked a bit to much."

He was about to turn around again when he stopped in his tracks.

Harry sneezed.

Fuck this shit.

Draco swiftly turned towards Harry and took quick steps in his direction until Harry's back was against a wall.

Draco smirked slowly, - it looked kind of weird - and reached his hand out again, this time it actually landed on something.

Harry tensed, feeling Draco's hand holding the fabric on his face. Why did he have to grab the fabric right there? This is so awkward.

Before he could dwell on it anymore the Invisibility Cloak was slipped off of him and he was standing face to face with Draco.

Draco stared into Harrys eyes and the first thing he noticed was how unbelievably red Draco's eyes were. Was he crying?

"You look like a rat right now." Draco suddenly said, squinting his eyes.

"What?"

"A rat."

Harry scoffed, "That's a really shitty insult. How old are you?"

"16 in this life."

"...ok" Harry furrowed his brows, "can I have my invisibility cloak back?"

Draco looked down at the fabric in his hands, "I thought this was my blanket."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Can you please stop playing dumb? It doesn't suit you."

"I'm not," Draco shoved the blanket into Harry's arms, "heres your curtain."

omg.

Harry inspected Draco again and his eyes widened.

"Are you on drugs?!" Harry nearly screeched, but he forced himself to keep his voice down, realizing it was the middle of the night, in a lower voice he continued, "are you fuckin' on drugs?!"

Draco stood up straighter and shot Harry a really weird looking glare, "Pshhh, no. Drugs are bad."

"You are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Draco started reaching for his hair to brush it back but stopped mid movement and went to scratch his
nose, "No."

"Mhm, where did you get it?" Harry asked instead.

"Forbidden forest."

"Knew it!" Harry cheered, "This is priceless."

Draco grumbled to himself.

"What even is it?"

"As if I would tell you," Draco spat, suddenly blinking rapidly, "I'm thirsty."

"If you tell me what it is, andgetmesome, i'll get you something to drink." Harry said rather quickly.

Draco smirked, "Ahh, so the famous Harry Potter wants my drugs?" he cocked his head, "fine. only because I'm really really thirsty right now." he huffed.

Harry cheered, "Alright, follow me to the kitchen."

r u on drugz?! r u fookin on drugs??!