Secret Admirer Epilogue

"Wait! You knew?!" Harry screeched, pointing an accusing finger at Hermione, his eyes widening in disbelief.

Hermione stared at him unmoved.

"Yeah."

"What?!" Harry panted and then whipped around in his seat to search for Draco, "Draco!"

Hermione stared tiredly, "Harry stop it. Everyone is watching."

"Shhhh." He hissed, "Draco! Where the fuck are you?".

"Potter." A voice suddenly grumbled next to Ron, causing him to jump in his seat slightly.

"Jesus, how do you always show up like that?" The red head grumbled, placing a hand on his heart, "I'll have a heart attack next time."

Draco ignored him.

"What is it, Potter?"

"He found out I knew you liked him." Hermione answered before Harry could speak, pocking at her food with her fork.

Harry nodded eagerly, "Yeah! What the fuck?"

"Oh," Draco said, "is that all?"

"Uh, yeah." Harry replied, pulling Draco towards him by his sleeve, causing him to stumble slightly, "sit down, you haven't eaten anything today."

Draco grumbled, "Fine."

"Ok, so tell me how she," Harry pointed towards the bushy haired girl who only groaned in response, "knew before I did." he finished crossing his arms and staring at Draco expectedly, who was sipping at a small cup of overly sweetened coffee.

Malfoy rolled his eyes slightly.

"Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me!"

Draco ignored him.

"Well, Harry. It's not my fault you and weaselbee-"

"Hey!"

"-are so oblivious." Draco said, taking another sip of his coffee.

"What do you mean?" Harry squinted.

"Harry," he placed down his mug on the table and crossed his arms, "you wouldn't need half a brain cell to understand that the letters were from me."

"Rude."

"Hermione told me you found my notes in the library and thought I was carrying your secret admirers notes around after you saw me write them."

Harry stared.

"I also signed all of my letters off with 'M'. I called you Potter in them, which lets me honest, no one calls you that besides the Slytherins and me."

"Pottah." Ron mumbled under his breath jokingly.

Draco shot him a glare.

"Besides, I'm sure you knew and just weren't able to accept it. I remember all that eye contact you suddenly started making with me after I sent you the first letter. Honestly, I thought you knew and it scared the living shit out of me."

"Language!" Hermione interjected.

Harry thought about what Draco said for a moment, watching him take small sips of his coffee and stealing some of Harry's food.

"You're right." Harry finally said.

"Always am."

Harry shot him a half hearted glare, "I did know it was you. My brain just tried to deny is because I couldn't understand why someone like you would ever like me."

Draco sighed, "Yeah well, I also thought you would never like me." he placed his hand on Harrys thigh and leaned in closer, "but here we are." he smiled.

"Yeah, here we are," Harry placed his hand on top of Draco and leaned in the kiss him-

"Gross." Ron mumbled, face contorting in disgust.

Draco and Harry snapped their heads towards Ron.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I said gross."

"You wanna say that again, weasel?" Draco growled, leaning forwards slightly.

"Sure." Ron said, shrugging slightly, "Gross."

Hermione chuckled.

"Draco," Harry said, trying to stifle a laugh, "just ignore him."

Draco glared, crossing his arms, "Then take me away."

"Ok," Harry smirked, lifting Draco out if his seat.

"Wha-" Draco started to say when suddenly he was thrown over Harry's shoulder.

"Let's go." Harry said proudly, starting to walk out of the great hall, his arm on Draco back thigh to keep him from falling.

Draco blinked, trying to register what was happening.

"Put me down!" He screeched, trying to wiggle out of Harry's grip.

"Nope." Harry said, turning towards Ron and Hermione, who both were trying to hide their amusement, "Bye guys!"

"Bye!" Ron chuckled, causing Draco face to turn even redder than it already was, considering he was hanging upside down.

Harry sauntered out of the hall, Draco grumbling about how embarrassing it is.

"Stop staring!" Draco bellowed, after realizing most of the students were watching him.

Everyone snapped their eyes away,  in fear.

Draco smirked. He still was intimidating while being carried by the chosen one and hanging upside down.

Harry chuckled.

"Time to get freaky!"

Draco rolled his eyes.

yall i suck at writing lately sorry
anyway how yall doing?