Chapter 7 - Reminiscences

The ocean breathed, her surface rising and falling with rhythmic ease

The ocean breathed, her surface rising and falling with rhythmic ease. The waves smacked against her producing a beautiful melody. Her surface was shining as the moonlight of the pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky dances on her. The cold breeze blew as if they were joining in this melodious music because today they were being witnessed by their creator the lord of the universe Vishnu himself.

His lotus shaped eyes were fixed upon the waves as they were emerging from the ocean and then again merging with it

His lotus shaped eyes were fixed upon the waves as they were emerging from the ocean and then again merging with it. The morpankh which was seated on his crown flurries with the wind making everyone envious of being so close to him. The moonlight dances on his face making his complexion more beautiful in this dark night and his lips curved into enchanted yet mysterious smile as if he was observing what was happening around the world. His chain of musings were soon chipped in by a bold voice which doesn't need any recognition the Lord Balarama himself.

"Kanha what's the reason behind this mysterious smile?" he said as he stood beside the Dwarkadeesh with an erect posture and hands behind his back.

"Dau what happens when these waves become too large?"

"It smacks against the shores engulfing everything within it resulting into huge destruction of mankind but why are you asking this? And now don't start with these riddles no one can solve them" said Dau with a glint of frustration is his charcoal eyes.

Shri Krishan smiled while his eyes still fixated upon the tides merging witt the ocean "Dau just like this life is an ocean from which waves of happiness and sorrows emerges and an ordinary individual just wants its shores to be flooded with happiness and contentment even if they're doing wrong deeds just to satisfy their selfish purposes. But they don't know nothing last forever and each one of them has to pay for their karm doesn't matter who they are whether he's a wicked person like Duryodhan or if he's an epitome of rightness Yudhisther himself. Karm is not defined by one's character it's defined by the choices they made at each turn of their life"

"Kanha, kya hone wala hai? iss tarah pehliyon mai baat krna band karo aur pandavs ne toh aajtk kabhi kuch galat nahi kiya toh unke saath kyu galat hoga?" questioned dau facing him.