Chapter 8 - Bond of Love

Author's pov

Author's pov

The room was flooded with the whisperings of the three princes Nakul, Arjun and Bheem who were standing around the bed forming a circle and gawking at the sleeping figure of Vedika.

"Bhrata what to do now" asked Arjun facing Bheem.

"I don't know anuj we have tried every possible way to woke her up but she's such a deep sleeper"

"There's only one way out left now" declared Nakul as he rubbed his chin and let out a mischievous smile. The other two were trying to figure it out what was cooking in his clever brain.

"Nakul what are you going to do?" questioned Arjun

Nakul turned around and gestured to the dassi who was standing near by to come and whispered something in her ears and the next thing all witnessed was pouring of a whole jug of water on their sister.

"Kya hua! Kya hua! Konsa toofan aaya!!" Vedika blabbered as she abruptly woke up. Her clothes were all wet along with her hair, it took a minute for her to sink in what the hell happened with her.

"Toofan abhi aaya nhi lekin ab avashya aa jaega jab sabko pta lgega ki Madra ki rajkumari abhi tak soo rhi hai jabki suraj kab ka chadh chuka hai" said Nakul while the other two Princes were having a hard time to suppress their laughter looking at the disheveled condition of their sister.

(Storm hasn't came yet but it will soon come when the everyone would get to know the Princess of Madra have been still sleeping even though the sun has rose)

"Bhrata this is not a way to wake someone up" Vedika said as she was fuming in anger and glared at her other two brothers who were giggling.

"We tried every possible way but you were just so wrapped up in your sleep that it didn't proved to be of any help"

"I'm not talking to you!" she whined and threw a pillow at Nakul who was laughing at her but soon it was replaced by an apologetic expression when he saw his little sister being angry with him after all no matter what a brother cannot watch his sister upset. He walked forward and sat down besides her holding his ears "Okay I'm sorry please don't be angry with me"

"Vedu sambhalke iski baaton pai vishwas krna bhut mushkil hai" piped in Bheem who was enjoying this whole scenario.

(Vedu be careful it's difficult to trust his words)

"Bhrata bheem don't act so smart you were also involved in all of this and for a week you'll get no ladoos all your share will be mine" she said narrowing his eyes to which Bheem made a small face acting like a child.

"Oh that means now Vedu will also become like Bhrata bheem" laughed Arjun to which he earned a smack on his head from Bheem.

"Am I forgiven?" Nakul asked still holding his ears and his little sister was taking pleasure of this whole fiasco.